Sergio Busquets

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
What Busquets does for Barçelona is just amazing. The fact you actually bother to watch him even with everything else going on says all you need to know

Might care to say you either a) posted that yourself on Twitter or b) got it from Twitter and now aren't mentioning who made it up?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I only remember his dive. Was embarrassing really.

I wonder which incident you're referring to, the pullback one inside the box?...Well, that one annoyed me because I thought he should've pressed to meet that ball rather than look to milk the shirt grab...He rarely pulls the peekaboo type of shenanigans anymore but he will still look to milk contact rather than get on with making the play...He never wins those calls in the box anyway

L

Learo

I wonder which incident you're referring to, the pullback one inside the box?...Well, that one annoyed me because I thought he should've pressed to meet that ball rather than look to milk the shirt grab...He rarely pulls the peekaboo type of shenanigans anymore but he will still look to milk contact rather than get on with making the play...He never wins those calls in the box anyway

Not really. The pull was extremely clear and he very rarely "milk contact" let alone do any real diving. The reputation becuse of that single incident just lives a life on its own mostly backed up by ppl who dont watch Barca regularly, and since Busi is a "silent operator" who doesnt score goals or assists, he isnt able to make the dimwits focus on other aspects of his game.

oz187

Busi used to milk contact and dive all the time. He's cut that out in the last couple of seasons and now truly is the Boss.

Zincubus

Banned
Busi used to milk contact and dive all the time. He's cut that out in the last couple of seasons and now truly is the Boss.

Trouble is he will always be remembered for the peekaboo incident and everyone still thinks that he dives all the time .

Shame really as he's an amazing player .

If he plays well - we play well . If he's not in the team we tend to struggle .

raskolnikov

Trouble is he will always be remembered for the peekaboo incident and everyone still thinks that he dives all the time .

Shame really as he's an amazing player .

If he plays well - we play well . If he's not in the team we tend to struggle .

Who cares about what those people think who only watch him in a hand full of classico's and a few cl games every year?

Eetu

Adormit
whatdoyoucareimage.jpg

Also.

Home of Barca Fans