Sandro Rosell

spursandbarca

well it was suggested before Bakero but he has taken a job in Poland.

rosell will deliver. ronaldinho and deco. when every club in europe wanted them,thats not delivering?

democracy, transparency, and not using the presidency for a political career or to improve your own business. 3 things Rosell will do for a start.

spursandbarca

dont think it is going to much of a contest to be honest.

1 of the guys in our Penya has met Guixa. says he is not impressed with him at all and thinks that he is using his camapign to increase awareness for his own buisnesses.

Laporta will try to undermine Rosell and try to dig up dirt on him. so far all Laporta can come up with is that Sandro is arrogant.

spursandbarca

why are we critcizing Giralt??? all he did was bring a mocio de censura that was the belief of many socios. he wasnt using it for his own gain as he has no desire to be on the board. In fact Sandro got blamed for the whole thing and he doesnt even know Giralt

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
That's not all Giralt did, he also had Laporta's first term shortened by a year based on an absurd technicality and he's just brought a gratuitous lawsuit against Laporta in relation to Cruyff's mediapro punditry deal. I draw the comparison between Guixà and Giralt because both seem obsessed with Joan Laporta and have little else to say.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to hear spursandbarca say anything critical about Rosell. Not a jibe at you, old sport. Just a bit curious.

spursandbarca

why would I have anything critical to say about sandro? I have met him(to do with Nike soccer schools in the Us), one of his potential vice presidents is my friend.

I agree with 99.9 of the ideas sandro has.

1. 2 players for each position. no noticeable difference in the level of the players

2. no sporting director buying players the tecnico doesnt want.

3. fix the palau it is ancient and doesnt look good for a institution for the statue of Barca.

democracy, transparancy, and not using the club for political purposes.

Laporta being involved in selling Mallorca. DISGRACE

Laporta being involved with Uzbekis of dubious nature. DISGRACE

Laportas brother in law being a member of the franco foundation. DISGRACE

Good Giralt doesnt like Laporta. Neither do I. I actually backed Laporta at first, I until I was told by former board members, ex players, journalists and people that run Penyas what an arrogant, self absorbed, power hungry ego maniac that Laporta had become.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
why would I have anything critical to say about sandro? I have met him(to do with Nike soccer schools in the Us), one of his potential vice presidents is my friend.

I agree with 99.9 of the ideas sandro has.

1. 2 players for each position. no noticeable difference in the level of the players

2. no sporting director buying players the tecnico doesnt want.

3. fix the palau it is ancient and doesnt look good for a institution for the statue of Barca.

democracy, transparancy, and not using the club for political purposes.

Laporta being involved in selling Mallorca. DISGRACE

Laporta being involved with Uzbekis of dubious nature. DISGRACE

Laportas brother in law being a member of the franco foundation. DISGRACE

Good Giralt doesnt like Laporta. Neither do I. I actually backed Laporta at first, I until I was told by former board members, ex players, journalists and people that run Penyas what an arrogant, self absorbed, power hungry ego maniac that Laporta had become.

How is Sandro Rossell going to make the 2 guys with the similar skill for the same position happy? This isnt really Football Manager cause one guy will bitch like Yaya/Busquets situation. Its inevitable.

And how exactly is the funding for such incoming players would come from? The only way that would be possible would be via reducing the overall quality of the team.

These are the several potential pitfalls that Rossell's utopian policy will have.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What are your ideas Sunny? I remember your manifesto won the "virtual" Barca elections.

Home of Barca Fans