Ronaldinho Gaucho

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
You know what's crazy? Ronaldinho is the same age as Xavi.

Years after wanting to kill him for being a waster, to Barcelona moving on to bigger and better things without him, his fall just seems amazing. He will probably be brilliant on and off in the Brazilian league but they will also let him get away with whatever he wants and his days in the spotlight are far from over. It seems like yesterday he was the undisputed best player in the world and overexposed everywhere, even in America.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

He's looking happy and confident in the interviews. He's saying he wants to come back to the brazilian nt, that he wants to play the next world cup.
We'll see. And I'll get to see him playing live again, hopefully.

Beast

The Observer
He's looking happy and confident in the interviews. He's saying he wants to come back to the brazilian nt, that he wants to play the next world cup.

That's what he did when he joined Milan.. exactly the same interview ..
we all know how that ended, anyhow the Brazilian league is piss easy for legends they have to much respect the other players just stare and watch them do what they want.. he will be a hit but helping Brazil Nt is another story

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
man ronnie has just taking the final step into going back into oblivion :( he conquered the world and lost it all at the age of 25...sad :(

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
image-12-for-best-sports-pictures-of-the-decade-gallery-893845088.jpg

images

:cry: :worthy:

Last edited:

MJ BarcaFan

Flavia you can post weekly reports here, can't you? You can critique his performance and his motivations. But he will be working with Luxemburgo... is he known for flair & attack coach like Rijkaard? I think Ronnie's presence will be good for your league in terms of global exposure.

He had a great reception at his presentation as well. What team do you support locally?

F

Flavia

Flavia you can post weekly reports here, can't you? You can critique his performance and his motivations. But he will be working with Luxemburgo... is he known for flair & attack coach like Rijkaard? I think Ronnie's presence will be good for your league in terms of global exposure.

He had a great reception at his presentation as well. What team do you support locally?

Yes, I can post here how he's doing. Luxemburgo has been a total flop lately, he jumps from team to team, acomplishing nothing. I don't like him as a coach anymore.

I don't support any local teams, but I like S.E. Palmeiras.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
As Brilliant as Messi is, He is undoubtedly a better, more efficent player, But I dont think he'll ever be as good to watch as Dinho was. Not bashing Messi in the slightest.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Good to watch, I agree. But as you say, efficiency-wise, Messi trumps Ronaldinho all day, everyday. I wouldn't take anyone over Messi, of past or present.

Home of Barca Fans