Ronaldinho Gaucho

[FCB]Messi[10

Great assist by him today to give Pato another goal who is on fire. Hopefully Ronaldinho can keep thee assists coming and start scoring from free kicks again which would be awesome.

B

Blaugrana2205

Great assist by him today to give Pato another goal who is on fire. Hopefully Ronaldinho can keep thee assists coming and start scoring from free kicks again which would be awesome.

I hope the same, The tikot of him is on my wall in my room ;)

beef-supreme

Ronaldinho was the best player I have ever seen play. The very best, and without him Barca wouldn't be in this position right now.

Evil

Shabazz
I was watching highlights of CL matches last night, and Dinho owned Ramos on a few occasions. Set pieces, assists, and overall view of the field he is still a beast and one of the top players in that area. If only he could find some of his pace, dribbling and physical presence he could bring back some of his old magic. Also that penalty kick was something else, Casillas jumps down to the left, and the ball ends up in the top right corner :lol: A more perfect penalty would be Xabi Alonso's winner against Argentina though.. you could probably have two keepers and it would still be a goal.

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
he is talking about the recent success of the team and stability that laporta brought with him and laporta would not have lasted his first season if not for dinho.

kadeng

Ronaldinho was the best player I have ever seen play. The very best, and without him Barca wouldn't be in this position right now.

+1

look at our left wing.. and imagine ronaldinho would play there. in my opinion our left side would be much more better than now. and maybe then we would have a player who break trough out of our fucking static play without creativity at the moment.

FlyLo

There are so many flaws in your post I don't even know where to start. I hope you were sarcastic.

[FCB]Messi[10

+1

look at our left wing.. and imagine ronaldinho would play there. in my opinion our left side would be much more better than now. and maybe then we would have a player who break trough out of our fucking static play without creativity at the moment.

you actually think with Ronaldinho on our left wing, it would make this Barcelona team greater?? I don't think so, because first of all I know he is improving his game right now for Milan but he wouldn't make our left wing better the way he did in 04/05.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Ronaldinho has been nominated for the prestigious golden bin awards. Good to see hes reclaiming his spot at the top.

Home of Barca Fans