Robinho

Evil

Shabazz
He´s a quality player tbh, would be great to have him on the left wing. But at the same time I don´t fancy seeing a similar Ronaldinho case ... Ribery would be a better option, although Robinho would is also equally skilled, but less disciplined ...

Beast

The Observer
What about his night life?

The media makes up stories about Robinho, because he didn't want to play for Madrid as they tried to swap him with Ronaldo.

40 condoms isn't a make up story.. he broke Real Madrid rules and went to party with Baptista .. it all went down hill from here and his party ways isn't a make up story nor his AWOL from City training camp in Tenerife ..

I really love to see him in Barca.. although last time i heard he was planning to be the no 1 player in the world with Citeh... well that didn't go well .

Regarding what we think of him.. well we look @ him as a merc since his unexplainable move to Citeh ..so it's not hard to imagine it for anyone.. nor he is loved .. so it's not a figo.. more like a Celedas move

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's not a merc.

he wanted to leave real because of how they treated him, but because chelsea fucked up real wouldn't sell to him and city came in offering him a way out (and huge wages) so he signed. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an agreement in his contract or at least a verbal one that he could leave for a reasonable fee if a top club came in for him.

he's not that strong, but he's immensely skilled. it could be a brilliant signing.

Beast

The Observer
he's not a merc.

he wanted to leave real because of how they treated him, but because chelsea fucked up real wouldn't sell to him and city came in offering him a way out (and huge wages) so he signed. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an agreement in his contract or at least a verbal one that he could leave for a reasonable fee if a top club came in for him.

he's not that strong, but he's immensely skilled. it could be a brilliant signing.

He think he is a no 1 man.. good luck with that...
treated him as in trusted Robben over him Meta.. good luck with telling Robinho sit on the bench for Henry -Messi & E2..

i'll be laughing my ass off all the way ..

What a bloody nightmare. Who needs Robinwho?

WHOHAHAHAHA.. (For u Sunny :lol: ) ... Karma is a bitch :D

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
you say that but you have crinaldo who is ten times worse at that stuff... (do u remember him subbed off near the end ofhe season with the shirt throw)

B

blueduck

I really doubt this is true. I could find many articles (with quotes) that say Robinho wants to stay. He would cost a huge amount of money in transfers and in wages, plus we don't want to sell.

Robinho has been mostly well behaved since he's signed. He got the bus around Manchester with his wife, because he wanted to get a feel of the city and the people. Which I doubt any other player would of done.

zanela

I'd rather him over Malouda :mental: who is the next in line if we dnt get the brazilian or ribery...

Home of Barca Fans