Robinho

maz

I walk the line
Robinho wouldn't be the worst option. You can tell he just wants to be a part of a winning project. However the problem is when we start to lose our winning touch.

Robinho has talent and needs good management.

Thierry

Robinho wouldn't be the worst option. You can tell he just wants to be a part of a winning project. However the problem is when we start to lose our winning touch.

Robinho has talent and needs good management.

...yeah well.

Talent alone is just never enough now or is it..?
If Pep picks that kid, I will take a vacation all August and hope to comeback with a cool head just to see him running around our pitch.

the thing is, anyone good player has a descent and measurable amount of skill,talent and passion, but in this day and age, I just don't think its enough for one just to swivel oneself with a less-than-half attitude and expect anyone manager to suck up. Robinho's carreer is probably just about to hit conviction (will he hold or will he fall..?) ..and I have said this before, he's currently not an FCB style player (his character and attitude)

He ows it to himself in attracting good management, he must EARN IT.;) . Not expect it.

B

blueduck

If ribery doesnt come to Barça , i'd like to see him.He is good but im worrying about his personal life

What about his personal life ?

The only bad thing he's done here was leave the training camp early as he thought he was allowed.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Everyone makes the assumption that cause he's Brazilian that he'll go out and party every night.

barSELOna

What about his night life?

The media makes up stories about Robinho, because he didn't want to play for Madrid as they tried to swap him with Ronaldo.

I dont know exactly that you are a man city fan but i wont disscuss with you , a lot of brazilian players like night life , he likes too if media doesnt see anything about him at the nights , they dont make up anything but if they see someting (even one time ), they make up

B

blueduck

I dont know exactly that you are a man city fan but i wont disscuss with you , a lot of brazilian players like night life , he likes too if media doesnt see anything about him at the nights , they dont make up anything but if they see someting (even one time ), they make up

:hmmm: So no players from other countries like a good night life?

I don't really understand some of your English, but It looks like you're talking out your arse imo.

maz

I walk the line
Ronaldinho liked the nightlife yet he was crucial to one of our most successful periods. The problem isn't that the players enjoy the nightlife. The problem is not knowing when to offload the player.

Home of Barca Fans