RIP Egytpian Supporters

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Today, unfortunately, 73 people have died after fans have conquered the field after a local game has ended, between teams Al Ahli and Al Masri. I changed my avatar in support of the families of those who have died.

:(

Beast

The Observer
RIP to all my friends in the country i spent so many years in ...

It's not a normal riot , it's an excuse by the old regime cronies to punish Al Ahly Ultras who were a fulcrum in the revolution and all the chants against the Military council

it's was an organized thing

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The guy behind me in the Cafe kept on saying 'it will erupt, it will erupt' when Al Masri scored. He must have knew it as well.

This is so sad. I was hoping they would pack it in just in time to remember a very beautiful match.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What was weird was that I saw police standing by, didn't know for what though.

dalitis8

Banned
RIP to all my friends in the country i spent so many years in ...

It's not a normal riot , it's an excuse by the old regime cronies to punish Al Ahly Ultras who were a fulcrum in the revolution and all the chants against the Military council

it's was an organized thing

Are you sure of this?

And is it true that Al Ahly is overwhelmingly supported by the Cairo working class?

dalitis8

Banned
Good. I'm afraid things will only get worse in Egypt... There'll be riots :(

The revolution must be carried out to the full. The military clique, is still ruling the country, they will either be removed from power, or they will prove to be harsher than Mubarak.

The Muslim Brotherhood had formed an understanding with the military caste ruling Egypt, the first look for ideological hegemony, and the latter want to see their economic privileges preserved.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The revolution must be carried out to the full. The military clique, is still ruling the country, they will either be removed from power, or they will prove to be harsher than Mubarak.

The Muslim Brotherhood had formed an understanding with the military caste ruling Egypt, the first look for ideological hegemony, and the latter want to see their economic privileges preserved.

Please don't drag this any further.

ammarfcb

ze special one
heard these football attacks are the works of the old regime to say the country is worse now - conspiracy ?

Home of Barca Fans