Real Madrid

Asylum15

Zlatan is the most unpredictable footballer other than Messi in the world for me, but his lack of ability to perform in big games has always been my doubt over him. He literally was invisible v Chelsea (first leg), and against us. He needs things on a plate and space. Otherwise, he's easy to mark IMO.

Ronaldo is far far superior IMO, although young LW Ronaldo was much better than the current one.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Zlatan is the most unpredictable footballer other than Messi in the world for me, but his lack of ability to perform in big games has always been my doubt over him. He literally was invincible v Chelsea (first leg), and against us. He needs things on a plate and space. Otherwise, he's easy to mark IMO.

Ronaldo is far far superior IMO, although young LW Ronaldo was much better than the current one.
That's such a huge typo ,you meant invisible.

BenRobbins

Some Journalist on COPE said that United offered 150 million euros for Bale and Varane :lol::lol:

It was met with a no from Real as you can imagine.

XaviMessiGirl

Imagine the backfiring on us if Benitez actually pulls an Allegri.

I don't think so. What Allegri has done is shown he was never actually a poor coach, it just looked like he was when he was at Milan. Rafa is notorious for being a bad at man management, he has made the same mistakes multiple times, and at a club like Madrid with all those egos he won't last long.

raskolnikov

I don't think so. What Allegri has done is shown he was never actually a poor coach, it just looked like he was when he was at Milan. Rafa is notorious for being a bad at man management, he has made the same mistakes multiple times, and at a club like Madrid with all those egos he won't last long.

I hope so, would be fun too wath the circus implode again.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Hey MaxY , as a real fan , what do you think about Benitez ?

Florentino realized that his galactico signings can't hide the lack of titles forever. Let's start with Perez. He was elected in 2000 and started his Galactico policy. At first it worked since Real was winning La Ligas and UCL but then we failed to win any La Liga title for like 3 seasons (the famous case of Del Bosque and Makelele falling out with Perez). Perez resigned in 2006 because he realized he doesn't have the support. You're probably wondering how this has to do anything with my opinion about Benitez,right? It has to do plenty with it. Perez started his 2nd term in season 2009-2010. Since then we won 1 La Liga and 1 UCL title( Only counting those titles,fck the rest). Perez is DESPERATE for titles,because if he doesn't win them he's out after the next season or season after that . Carlo is a scapegoat, he placed 3rd then 2nd in La Liga. Let's be honest, Carlo would have been gone a year earlier if it wasn't for Sergio Ramos' goal in UCL.
Benitez was appointed coach of Valencia in 2001-2002 and he won their first La Liga title in 30 years then the next season was shit, reminds of me of Carlo. But then boom, the next season Benitez wins both La Liga and UCL. This is one of the biggest reasons why Perez wants Benitez. If RM doesn't win titles in next 2-3 years then he can kiss his RM president seat a goodbye. Benitez who is famous for having early success in clubs is the perfect option to him. No matter what, with out attacking talents we will always score a lot. That is proved because we scored record 121 goals under Jose freaking Mourinho, Mr. Park the Bus. Carlo Ancelotti also isn't somebody who is known for plenty of goals. What we need is to improve our defense and that is also one of the main reasons that Rafa is appointed. Imo this is the TL;DR why Perez appointed Rafa:
- Perez is desperate for success in the next 2-3 years, Rafa is the perfect choice considering his history
- We always score a lot, we need somebody to improve our defending
- Benitez's rotations will greatly help us ensure that we can run for the title in all the competitions. We always give up on at least 1 of them .
- Benitez is known for making players score a lot under him (for example Torres,won't bother finding other examples)
- His 4-2-3-1 could bring us the balance that we desperately need. Carlo sucked at using Bale, perhaps Rafa is our only hope if Bale stays.

Home of Barca Fans