ceefoo

Ass for hire!

628x471.jpg

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Some rumors:
- Benitez gives green light to sign De Gea
- Rafa Benitez asked for Verratti, Sterling rumor rebuffed by AS
- Real Madrid will go all out for Verratti, 60 M € and 6 M€ for Verratti per a year,he's the main priority of the mercato
- We're also looking into Kondogbia, a great young CDM from Monaco
- We're gonna sell Denis Cheryshev to some EPL team for 15-20 M € (probably Liverpool)
- City to reject RM's bid for Aguero
- Casemiro,Odeegard and Asensio possibly in the first team next year, I'd prefer Odeegard and Asensio to be loaned for a year or two
- Benitez will apparently have more control given by Perez than most of the previous managers. Bale to play on the left and Ronaldo as striker
- Reus transfer still isn't off the books

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Bale taking Ronaldo's position. I don't see it happening.

Yeah,idk. Perhaps Ronaldo wants to play in the pure CF position. Bale apparently told the club that there is no way that he's going back to playing right wing this season. Whatever happens,I don't see Benzema staying at the club.
EDIT:
MARCA | Cristiano refuses to play in and around the area as a centre-forward. Cristiano wants space, cutting in from the left wing.
MARCA | Bale has told Real Madrid that he has no intention of playing on the right wing anymore. He does not like playing there.
Then the only option if both stay is LW CR7, CF Bale since he used to play there in his Tottenham days and James/new RW.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You will play rafa's favoured 4231 with james rw, Cristiano lw and bale behind benzema. Bale and james might switch positions sometimes.

I think he will ditch the 4-3-3.

raskolnikov

Yeah,idk. Perhaps Ronaldo wants to play in the pure CF position. Bale apparently told the club that there is no way that he's going back to playing right wing this season. Whatever happens,I don't see Benzema staying at the club.
EDIT:
MARCA | Cristiano refuses to play in and around the area as a centre-forward. Cristiano wants space, cutting in from the left wing.
MARCA | Bale has told Real Madrid that he has no intention of playing on the right wing anymore. He does not like playing there.
Then the only option if both stay is LW CR7, CF Bale since he used to play there in his Tottenham days and James/new RW.
Thaths no realistic option, either Ronaldo or Bale should go unless Ronaldo is willing to play as cf then Benzema should go.
Atleast it wont be bbc next season. I personally would just ship out Bale to the epl, get De Gea and play 4-4-2 with Kroos, Modric, James and Isco and Benzema and Ronaldo up front.
Get another striker, kondogbia since Veratti looks unlikely and Casimero will be back.

Home of Barca Fans