Real Madrid

Morten

You have to give him credit that for the CDR clasico and the Bayern tie last season he made a tactical switch to a Mou like style. During the first clasico, I think its safe to give him a pass because he had just started but he was ridiculous giving Ramos a DM spot. The 2nd clasico, he tried to play possession against us. Finally he stuck to swift counters in the final and Bayern although Ramos set pieces made a big splash.

You guys played better with a 442. I think the problem is he can't bench anyone of the BBC to make way for an extra midfielder who can help defensively. A midfield of Isco, Modric, Kroos, and James looks weak on paper but they all do well helping out in defense making the team play like a team. Carlo also has emphasized he wants to play possession but players like Cristiano and Bale simply can't do that. Its a bit of a dilemma on his part.

Bale is the one who should see the bench, but he could play on the right wing in a 4-4-2 if he upped his workrate.

L

linetty

Isco Modric and Kroos is a great midfield actually. If they employ proper counter attacking style we might suffer.
Why you're always trying to make out like Madrid's midfield are some gods that rip apart every defence? They don't even have a DM, wonder how they want to stop Messi.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Why you're always trying to make out like Madrid's midfield are some gods that rip apart every defence? They don't even have a DM, wonder how they want to stop Messi.

They can try with Isco and ramos and little help from marcelo. When in center modric can also try. They can try but don't know they can succeed or not. They are capable of separating messi and other two forwards if they play very compact and with intensity with all midfielders covering in defense.

btw i am not saying they are some gods lol, just that we have to look out for them. They created immense number of chances in the first half of the season while most of our chances come from messi.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Apparently they had bets on the draw and he got it right so thats why he was happy. Bayern have the video of the team watching up on their Youtube and you can see the screencap in the video and how excited he was he won.

203745fwzya8f50r25fsf7.gif

203803e3zecq0fqkz231kk.gif

Morten

First of all, congratulationd to barca- fans for the victory. We had the first half and you the second, very close though i think i deserved something from this game. Im proud of the players, they gave their best. Referer made a mistake on the offside-call with Bald, but these things happens.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
First of all, congratulationd to barca- fans for the victory. We had the first half and you the second, very close though i think i deserved something from this game. Im proud of the players, they gave their best. Referer made a mistake on the offside-call with Bald, but these things happens.

cheers morten, you don't sound as butthurt as MaxY

F

Flavia

rm players looked dead tired by the 70 min... And Barça was the team that had a game midweek.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Is that a dig at Bale's rumored bald spot that he's hiding with his hairstyle? :mou:

Anyway, it was Ronaldo who was offside in that movement. CR's pass to Bale was not offside. It was a good call. And it may even be a title-deciding call.

F

Flavia

cr was offside, and he headed the ball.

CuleLife4Life

I will admit I didn't expect them to come out the way they did. Played very good the first half but thankfully didn't convert their chances. But there is a huge problem with fatigue in that squad that will be the reason why they won't win a trophy.

Morten

I have seen the offside call with Bale on my tv, nothing here will convince me that the call was right. But i dont think there is a conspiracy or something, referee makes mistakes.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I have seen the offside call with Bale on my tv, nothing here will convince me that the call was right. But i dont think there is a conspiracy or something, referee makes mistakes.

Bale was not offside. Ronaldo was offside. The pass to Ronaldo was offside.

Home of Barca Fans