Real Madrid

DrPepper

he outscored us in 10/11 ? lol we won the league and had a better goal difference. And our football in 10/11 was the most beautiful I've seen any team play ever. In fact the only reason why they got more than 100 goals in 10/11 is because the team was obsessed with making sure ronaldo was the pichichi after they lost the champions league semifinal. To be honest they did play some pretty attractive football at times against the smaller teams but his team wasn't aesthetic

I still never claimed that they were aesthetic in any kind. And scoring more goals means outscoring for me. I was never denying that Barca was the better team. I think you just interpret my posts the wrong way.

Btw for me Barca 08/09 was more beautiful than the 10/11 one. :p

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I still never claimed that they were aesthetic in any kind. And scoring more goals means outscoring for me. I was never denying that Barca was the better team. I think you just interpret my posts the wrong way.

Btw for me Barca 08/09 was more beautiful than the 10/11 one. :p

Ahh ok, I think I see what you're saying now.
In 09 I think we were a more complete and solid team, but in 2011 the football was absolutely sumptous. But it's your opinion and I respect that

Morten

Ahh ok, I think I see what you're saying now.
In 09 I think we were a more complete and solid team, but in 2011 the football was absolutely sumptous. But it's your opinion and I respect that

No, your 2011 team was more solid and better. Your 2009 team was more entertaining however, mainly due to Pep hadnt taken possession to the extreme yet. 2010/2011 had more boring one way play i feel.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
A good performance would boost my confidence a bit, but not much, Atletico is a different type of opponent.

It is mental at this point. We need a win in Camp Nou, not a draw or a loss, a win, and nothing else. This will give us a mental boost and the rest follows.

CuleLife4Life

And madrid has had ideas against atletico this season ???? it's been six games, no wins. Simeone will beat ancelotti again I guarantee it

I see Real winning this tie because I feel like Carlo's job is truly on the line with this draw. He has to come up with something different or else Perez will sack him. Of the last couple of Madrid derbies I've watched, the guy has them come out with the exact same tactic letting Atletico overrun their midfield. At what point do you get the hint and have balls to make changes?? If he doesn't change anything he can kiss his job goodbye.

Morten

I see Real winning this tie because I feel like Carlo's job is truly on the line with this draw. He has to come up with something different or else Perez will sack him. Of the last couple of Madrid derbies I've watched, the guy has them come out with the exact same tactic letting Atletico overrun their midfield. At what point do you get the hint and have balls to make changes?? If he doesn't change anything he can kiss his job goodbye.

Carlo will do the same as usual, i guarantee it. Maybe it will work this time, but i doubt it,

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thomas Müller's actual reaction after seeing Real Madrid had drawn Atletico:

634cbeebjw1eqd24bsw4jj20dw07l3yz.jpg

CuleLife4Life

Thomas Müller's actual reaction after seeing Real Madrid had drawn Atletico:

634cbeebjw1eqd24bsw4jj20dw07l3yz.jpg

Apparently they had bets on the draw and he got it right so thats why he was happy. Bayern have the video of the team watching up on their Youtube and you can see the screencap in the video and how excited he was he won.

CuleLife4Life

Carlo will do the same as usual, i guarantee it. Maybe it will work this time, but i doubt it,

You have to give him credit that for the CDR clasico and the Bayern tie last season he made a tactical switch to a Mou like style. During the first clasico, I think its safe to give him a pass because he had just started but he was ridiculous giving Ramos a DM spot. The 2nd clasico, he tried to play possession against us. Finally he stuck to swift counters in the final and Bayern although Ramos set pieces made a big splash.

You guys played better with a 442. I think the problem is he can't bench anyone of the BBC to make way for an extra midfielder who can help defensively. A midfield of Isco, Modric, Kroos, and James looks weak on paper but they all do well helping out in defense making the team play like a team. Carlo also has emphasized he wants to play possession but players like Cristiano and Bale simply can't do that. Its a bit of a dilemma on his part.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Isco Modric and Kroos is a great midfield actually. If they employ proper counter attacking style we might suffer.

Home of Barca Fans