Real Madrid

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Before the game I thought if we win the Clasico, Real's season would be over. But after the game I think you can beat anyone with Modric being fit and running the show. The guy is clearly the one who has the most influence on your team.

Autumn

I think if James returns and benches Bale, they're still going to be quite a force to deal with. Isco/Kroos/Modric/James feeding Benz/Cristiano with Marcelo/Carvajal coming down the wings is a team that I don't think I've been fully acknowledging the potential strength of.

The Madrid derby is going to be a real defining point of the season for them. It looks like James could return by April 6th. The match is the 14th. So we'll see if they can make one final push with a fully fit 442.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
To Jesé :
"Eres un hijo de puta" - "You're a son of a bitch"
"No tienes verguenza" - "You are shameless/You should feel ashamed"
"Hay que correr un poco" - "You need to run a little bit"

etc etc .. then he says pretty much the same but with more respect to Ramos for some reason, even though he was more at fault in their loss.

Funny thing is Jesé run less than Xavi with both playing 13min in the game .. definitely should have done more, even though globally RM already lost control of the ball at that point.

ManusXavi

To Jesé :
"Eres un hijo de puta" - "You're a son of a bitch"
"No tienes verguenza" - "You are shameless/You should feel ashamed"
"Hay que correr un poco" - "You need to run a little bit"

etc etc .. then he says pretty much the same but with more respect to Ramos for some reason, even though he was more at fault in their loss.

Funny thing is Jesé run less than Xavi with both playing 13min in the game .. definitely should have done more, even though globally RM already lost control of the ball at that point.

Cheers :)

Richard.H

You guys are acting like behavior like this is exclusive to RM fans. Remember last year when our own ultras were chanting monkey sounds to Neymar and Dani Alves as they stepped off the team bus after the loss to Atleti in CL?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I think if James returns and benches Bale, they're still going to be quite a force to deal with. Isco/Kroos/Modric/James feeding Benz/Cristiano with Marcelo/Carvajal coming down the wings is a team that I don't think I've been fully acknowledging the potential strength of.

The Madrid derby is going to be a real defining point of the season for them. It looks like James could return by April 6th. The match is the 14th. So we'll see if they can make one final push with a fully fit 442.
We would truly be a force to be reckoned with if something like that would happen but it won't. I'm just hoping that we sell Bale,that would solve most of our problems. We can just start Isco,James,Modrić,Kroos midfield which is great or we can replace him with like Hazard,Reus which is also great.

Home of Barca Fans