Real Madrid Theme Park

Aasim

Bumbleman
Can't you just stand outside and throw eggs at the place??

I tthink it's a good business idea which will definately help debts wise and may even pull a few more plastics fans but how many people will actually visit? Once the Madrid fans have gone on the opening day, how many are going to attend on the 2nd day? 3rd?

Yes it is tacky and a bit trashy but if Barca were doing it, i would be the first to praise the idea. Imagine the "Iniesta Ghost train".

maz

I walk the line
If barça did it i would have my head in my hands, but i would still love to visit it. Because it's barça. Same goes for this madrid park. It will only be fcb and atléti fans that won't want to visit it. However i'm glad it's madrid that came up with the idea. Money is money, but it's not going to help their title challenges at all. They can get money theme park or no theme park.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Can't you just stand outside and throw eggs at the place??

I tthink it's a good business idea which will definately help debts wise and may even pull a few more plastics fans but how many people will actually visit? Once the Madrid fans have gone on the opening day, how many are going to attend on the 2nd day? 3rd?

Yes it is tacky and a bit trashy but if Barca were doing it, i would be the first to praise the idea. Imagine the "Iniesta Ghost train".
Yeah and " The Messi Simulator " where you dribble with Leo, like on a video, and there's a big thud every time he gets fouled. That would be awesome.

Beast

The Observer
Some rides:

1) The manegerial merry-go-round

2) Pin the tail to sergio ramos

3) Cristiano ronaldo's house of mirrors

4) Guti's burlesque show

5) Continue inflating raúl's ego without it bursting and win a prize

6) Go one minute without talking about fcb and win a prize

Any more?

epicFAIL.jpg

Beast

The Observer
How much would it cost to make ?

around 150 Million all from investors , Real will just provide the land near our training ground which we already own

:lol: I just bashed my head against the keyboard and words came out. I guess it's like what you do with your posts :worthy:

:p u better come up with much better names & games if u want a job in the theme park..

maz

I walk the line
around 150 Million all from investors , Real will just provide the land near our training ground which we already own

:p u better come up with much better names & games if u want a job in the theme park..

But I don't want a job in the theme park!

Ok i do really. Given madrid's reputation of overpaying for duds I could earn a tidy fortune.

150mil? Is that all? That's incredibly cheap for a theme park isn't it?

Home of Barca Fans