Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
[size=+1] Inter Want Kaka From Real Madrid In Exchange For Maicon [/size]

Inter have renewed their chase for Real Madrid playmaker Kaka and are willing to let right-back Maicon go the other way, according to reports in Italy.

Sportmediaset claims that the Italian and European champions are mooting the idea of bringing Kaka back to San Siro. The Brazilian playmaker moved to Madrid from AC Milan in the summer of 2009 but struggled last season and has been out with injuries so far this campaign.

However, the 28-year-old has returned to training with the Madrid squad and is expected to recover full match fitness by January. Inter have had problems of their own in the attacking midfield department with Wesley Sneijder struggling with fatigue and also failing to replicate his form of last campaign.

Maicon has been disappointing in the matches he featured in before he went down with injury but it's been suggested that Madrid coach Jose Mourinho would still be willing to take him on board at the Bernabeu.

However, Mourinho has long ruled out any sale of Kaka, claiming that he would be like a new signing for los Blancos when he returns to action next month.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Ca we play Merry go round?

If Maicon joins Madrid that means Ramos becomes a CB and one of Madrid's 4 center backs will have to be sold. Garay or Albiol might be sold in Inter so that Cordoba finally retires. It is going to be a disaster seeing Sneijder and Kaka fit together.

P

Paolo Maldini

Because scoring goals against Barcelona are the only goals that matter :)

You should be an comedian mr sarcasm. But it is a serious point, its obviously a flaw to the argument he is as good as you say he is, if he has not scored against barcelona after several oppurtunities at the top level.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
You should be an comedian mr sarcasm. But it is a serious point, its obviously a flaw to the argument he is as good as you say he is, if he has not scored against barcelona after several oppurtunities at the top level.

Because Teams when they play Barcelona don't tend to try and play football against them?Therefore he can't be efficient as he usually is, It's quite easy to explain really and the teams he played against Barcelona with Man United he didn't really have a good midfield as it's one area we've been quite poor for years.Meanwhile Messi has the likes of Xavi and Inestia feeding him balls, two of the best and most creative players in the world and probably one of the greatest players to play the game!

There is not much separating him and Messi, but with the way some of ye go on you would swear he isn't even kin the top 10 players in the world which is just ridiculous, You say he doesn't perform in the big games yet in the premiership he has scored against Arsenal Liverpool Chelsea and Man City aswell as been the top scoerer twice scoring in a champions league final an fa cup final and a Carling Cup final.

The man is a machine and for ME he is the best player in the world.Of course everyone on here will say Messi for obvious reasons, but all of ye go way OTT when talking about him

El Gato

Villarato!
Mourinho: I will stay at Madrid for four years, because I have no problem with anyone in the club (referring to the situation when he left Chelsea after two new board members arrived at Stamford)

And all that plotting about conflict with Valdano gone up in smoke.

gingerless

Mourinho: I will stay at Madrid for four years, because I have no problem with anyone in the club (referring to the situation when he left Chelsea after two new board members arrived at Stamford)

:lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

He won't stay for more than a year if you fail to win silverware this season. It's naive to believe otherwise. Real Madrid are a big club and don't have much patience and Mou is a kind of guy who has no loyalties. He'll just move on to England if a good opportunity arises.
Last one who stayed for 4 or more years was Munoz and that was 50 years ago. There was Del Bosque who stayed a bit less than 4 but he won 2 CLs and 2 La Liga's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans