Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Of course Barca is a lot stronger but it won't be enough to judge on one game .. league required consistency over 38 games , in recent times it was common that the loser of the league do better in the classico in some years , i'd rather win the league than win the classico but no doubt it's a measurement of how far we have improved although it won't be the final test for us considering Pep will be playing a team formed for just 3-4 month compared to a very stable side in terms of players,understanding and tactics

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
I know this will not be a thrashing like the last times I think now the squad is pulling together
But barca are still strong but not as deadly as in 08 09 seasons Where they went destructive

Forgive me if this is a bit superstitious but im sure we have had more success in the last 5 years if we dont wear As much black on the kit

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Gago injured yet again and again his left knee, out for 2-3 weeks. The guy is really unlucky, wonder when will Mou get pissed with his fitness.

El Gato

Villarato!
Probably typical Marca bullshit especially, because it says he was offered to Madrid for a price of 18 mln. But hell, any madridista would want such a player for such price. It's the same situation as with Mascherano, absolute bargain.

Not true though IMO ;)

PS:
At least 7 spaniards will come out in first 11 against Murcia. Truly a Spanish Cup.

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yes, I didn't think it was true either. But I don't see the logic or agenda behind it. They derby is over and Atletico has nothing on Real so ...

A late revenge over Raul Garcia? :D

El Gato

Villarato!
There doesn't need to be a logic behind Marca's news or articles, it can be just typical crap made up to wind up Reial's opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans