Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Complaints to Marca pls.
it's the duty of the intelligent man to point the retards mistakes

To much is made of his record against Barca (although, has he not already netted 2 times against us?). He is only 22 and plenty of time to improve that. The most important record is the goal tally he has got over the course of a season and if he continues to score in the region of 25-30, he is doing his job.
it's 2 goals in 4 games if i remember correctly .. which is not bad at all .
people forget that till Ruud injury It was Raul-Ruud in the starting line up 95 % of the time in the CL and big games like the classico .

Beast

The Observer
It's a different setup Meta.. if you play with 4-3-3 and want the forward to pressure the defenders
would u pick eto'o or Milito ?

u got my point ?

R

RM2011

lol at this dudes hate for higgy, its retarted

what the fck you are talking about. I have a pragmatic view of football/performance. this is nothing about hating my player who is one the best asset we have now. I don't see the night by the minute ending......
Going bqck to Pipita I wish him to be key player in RM. as you know we ate the mud the last 2years.
we need to prove somthing this year so do the players.... no excuse or fool play around.

Nándor

Sorry he didn't say that. He said that he couldn't go through 10 months with only CRGay and Higgie as the only strikers and that is why Bezema is an important player for Real. He is trying to boost the lad's confidence.

yeah, my bad...i was told wrong. just checked the article myself and it's as you said. pure confidence boosting.

although funny that he believes that will work with belly flopp benzema.

anyways, i'm glad to see canales & pedro león putting in great performances so far. sad to see though how shit m. diarra became and how shit the partnership of the 2 diarras is. right now, i'd sell them both. momo cause he apperently has recovered from his injury form wise and lass because of last seasons antics towards the end, the striking and injury faking shit. moreover, his market value is great.

EDIT:

i just checked what i've been told regarding the striker...too funny, it's a case of AS fucking up. check out their todays frontpage!!!

QUOTE:

mourinho ya tiene delantera. pero aún pide más: "no podemos jugar diez meses sólo con higuaín & benzema" :lol:

Nándor

today, AS debates wether or not it's rezonable that mourinho demands a third striker, while MARCA have the frontpage story of lukaku - labeled the new drogba - being the striker mourinho wants, adding him to a list of

- almeida
- mario gomez
- amauri and
- fernando llorente

speaking of the latter...RUMOR has it, that real madrid have presented an offer of 25m € to bilbao. an agreement has already been reached between llorente & madrid. the deal could be made official within few days.

Nándor

Almeida & Gomez suck balls massively

yep...and lakuka is just laughable BS by MARCA without brain. mourinho just yesterday i believe said, that morata has a great future at madrid. but unfortunatly, with only 17 years, he would not be ready yet to make the break into the first team. he'll get minutes though.

and today MARCA claim mourinho wants to sign a 17y old for 20m € :worthy:

the best bet, if all that striker talk is true, which i believe, is fernando llorente. we'll see how this ends

Beast

The Observer
I'd take Lakuka... he is a good bet for the future , he can only get better but we do need some experience due to Higuain-Benzema being so young ..

Nándor

i think this is mainly cause mourinho realized he can not trust benzema to perform. once higuaín gets injured, he'd be left with only benzema and given his last season, the "sahiagate", his lazyness and all that, there is just too much in play for mourinho to take that risk. i therefore think, he's not so much looking for a third striker, but also for a striker that can he can be a regular starter.

if it's llorente in the end, i can see benzema being third choice within short time. like mourinho said in yesterdays interview: "benzema has to understand that he has great potencial, but that only is not enough."

that sounds like the benz has put in some lazy ass performances during training, giving mourinho a lot to think about and worry about.

Beast

The Observer
Benzema for Jose will be a challenge , if anyone can make him a world beater it's Jose.
however it's takes two to tango.. same for Kaka..

Nándor

yes and because it takes two, mourinho is not the typ to take risks regarding a whole season. he knows what he wants and what he needs in order to achieve his goals. i think benzema is threatening theses goals.

Beast

The Observer
Do not believe all you read in the news as if they got into Jose mind, they didn't .
Benzema won't be as bad or as fat as last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans