Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
If it is though, that's fucked up Liverpool's chances of winning anything this season. Same goes for Mascherano, apparently he wants to leave for Barca.

Nándor

A sour way to go for Alonso. Wonder what Ed thinks. He said they would replace Alonso with Aquilini but that will be hard.

!!!IF!!! you can believe reports from spain & england, it was rafa telling xabi he would have to hand in a transfer request if he wants to move to madrid!!! rafas stubborness is not madrid fault;)

as for the replacement, it's been rumored lately rafa is going for cattermole

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yep Xabi had to make this request if he wanted the move.

Shame as I had great respect for him, its been diminished a little that he has sacrificed his Basque heritage to join the Perez circus, but if that is what he wants, then so be it.

We have got 5 good years out of him and tripled our profit from the transfer.

Would have liked him to have stayed for one more season as I believe we on one the verge of doing something special and I wanted Xabi to be a part of that.

Instead he will play second fiddle to Barca next year and be part of a team like is a circus show rather than a proper football team.

As you know Gio, with Perez the first ones out the door WHEN things do not go well are the unmarketable ones. You know it and I know it. Therefore Xabi will be the one out the door with the rough follows the smooth.

Like you pontificating over Gago this time last year and one or two others they are now yesterday's news and not part of perez's project.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Ed your optimism is commendable, but I really think Liverpool have zero chance of making the top three. Could you give me your line up for the coming season?

Beast

The Observer
Yep Xabi had to make this request if he wanted the move.

Shame as I had great respect for him, its been diminished a little that he has sacrificed his Basque heritage to join the Perez circus, but if that is what he wants, then so be it.

We have got 5 good years out of him and tripled our profit from the transfer.

Would have liked him to have stayed for one more season as I believe we on one the verge of doing something special and I wanted Xabi to be a part of that.

Instead he will play second fiddle to Barca next year and be part of a team like is a circus show rather than a proper football team.
As you know Gio, with Perez the first ones out the door WHEN things do not go well are the unmarketable ones. You know it and I know it. Therefore Xabi will be the one out the door with the rough follows the smooth.

Like you pontificating over Gago this time last year and one or two others they are now yesterday's news and not part of perez's project.

As Sunny said your optimism is commendable .. and laughable

it's funny how know when Xabi said he want Real he turned from WC (in your opinion 2 pages ago ) to someone like Gago :lol:

Valdano wants Xabi so is Pellegerini .. Xabi is not here to play second fiddle to anyone.. he is a starter like Iker-Ramos-Kaka-CR & Benzema

he won't be out anytime soon .. not for his talents and not for his skill.. and to quote you.. Xabi is one of the best midfielders in his positions ..

I know you are pissed off from us & from Xabi that's why you made this post.. but i told you it will go our way @ the end if we can agree a "reasonable " fee.

lets face it Ed my friend.. u need the money and your team aren't doing any business in the market which means (in short ) another trophy less seasn.. another season for Xabi without nothing to show up for on club level..
take the money and start buying .. you still are my fav for the title.. however if you want a player and u do know say that Xabi will be someone like Gago .. how about u take Gago and play Mash-Gago in the center like Maradona ?
Ed your optimism is commendable, but I really think Liverpool have zero chance of making the top three. Could you give me your line up for the coming season?

it will be hard if Rafa don't get his ass moving they will regret letting go of Perry

forgot to add

HEINZE SIGNED FOR L'OM :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
When did I say someone like Gago? read my post damnit!

Xabi is world class, but to Perez he is unmarketable.

Therefore when and if things go badly wrong the unmarketable ones will be the first out the door. You know that and I know that.

Real will be a circus this upcoming season, until they win something.

Beast

The Observer
When did I say someone like Gago? read my post damnit!

Xabi is world class, but to Perez he is unmarketable.

Therefore when and if things go badly wrong the unmarketable ones will be the first out the door. You know that and I know that.

Real will be a circus this upcoming season, until they win something.

:lol: .. to Perez he is a priority .. he just never wanted to pay your over the top demand (40 Million ) which we discussed before.. Xabi fair price is about 30 Mil as far as i read now it's a problem of payment method between the 2 clubs ..

Xabi is a marquee signing Eddie and as far as Real management concerned he is important as the rest .. and trust me if it was about marketability like before we would never run after Ribery all this time or buy Albiol-Arbeloa .. you just want to make it bad for xabi ..
it is not so move on and you can add a little dutchie to your squad for a great price:beer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans