Raul

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
scored a hat-trick today against bremen, just like last year. last goal was a beautiful diving header. in 51 games for schalke he has scored 23 goals. he might be a madridista, but fuck is this guy a legend. best "fox in the box" ever (even better than inzaghi imo)

No way.
Heard about Müller?

ledzep

No way.
Heard about Müller?

yeah, same guy who played at era when offside traps were set worse than 5 year old retarded children would have.
that's the same guy who was surpassed by Raul in number of European Cup goals. great example, try a bit harder next time.

poltergeist

I don't even think he's a fox in the box.

Calling him a fox in the box would be ignoring his other numerous set of skills.

He just might make a sensational return to Spanish NT with Villa out injured. I'd love to see him win something with La Roja.

Sergio

Sergison
I would be delighted if Espanha recall Raul. They wouldn't make it past the group stage even.

¡RAÚL SELECCIÓN!

Manuel Traquete

yeah, same guy who played at era when offside traps were set worse than 5 year old retarded children would have.
that's the same guy who was surpassed by Raul in number of European Cup goals. great example, try a bit harder next time.

Muller >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raul

It's not close at all. Muller is one of the greatest scorers in football history and definitely an infinitely superior "fox in the box".

And what if Raul has more European goals than him? He also played a lot more matches. His ratio is 0.47, while Muller's is 0.87.

618 goals in 702 games are numbers that not even Messi can replicate, let alone Raul. As far as goalscoring is concerned, few can match Muller. As far as being a fox in box is concerned, I'd say no one can.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Possibly the best poacher of all time. Romario and Hugo Sanchez were much better, too.

If you call Raúl a fox-in-the-box type of player, then the following should also be considered: Pelé, Ronaldo (brazilian), Eusebio etc

B

barcelonista

Del Bosque not ruling out a Raul comeback @ Marca. This will be the most epic group stage exit of the reigning WC winners in football history. :lol:

B

barcelonista

I have no clue why del Bosque has a Soldado allergy. Soldado's scored 41 in his last 66 appearances for Valencia. Make him the focal point of attack with Xavi and Iniesta behind him and Pedro supporting him on the right flank and you'll have decent enough attacking power. If Villa won't be fit quick enough, this should be the favoured Spain lineup:

Silva----------Soldado----------Pedro
-------------------------------------
-----Iniesta-------------Xavi---------
--------------Busquets---------------
-------------------------------------
Alba------Pique-----Puyol------Ramos

There you go. Looks like champions' material to me. But knowing del Bosque, he'll completely fuck up, including players like Xabi Alonso and Raul back into the team that Aragones got rid of long ago to turn Spain into champions.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Vincent of the Forest is probably still on Madrid's payroll, and isn't allowed to make his masters look bad by playing a Madrid reject. They'd rather bring Raul back to force feed so a Barca player isn't Spain's all time leading scorer.

RAÚL SELECCIÓN! Go Italy and Ireland, aka the motherlands. :cool:

Home of Barca Fans