Raheem Sterling

Zidane82

For some unknown reason, City never sell high. City could look good, they do not want to stand in the way of a player who wants to move on, or they want to move on, so the selling figure is on the low side.
Sterling would not be big money imho.

What?s the point though .. we need a goal machine

Joan

Sterling would be great for us. A useful RW is just what we need. Among other things.

Mateka

Unless the club are thinking of getting rid of the Frenchman - Dembele- , a move for Sterling doesn’t make financial or footballing sense.

The club are no longer in the position to go out and buy players ‘because they can,’ so any purchases need to be well thought through and considered ones.

Eyeing a move for the England international speaks of a technical team that doesn’t seem to have done too much due diligence.

Even if Sterling were to be made available on loan rather than straight purchase, he offers nothing different to what Ronald Koeman already has in his squad.

It would be a waste of time and effort trying to court and, potentially, sign him, and would also be another waste of money in the longer term.

It’s time Barcelona stopped making these mistakes.
Barcablaugranes.com

El Gato

Villarato!
Sterling would be great for us. A useful RW is just what we need. Among other things.

How often does he play RW? Could swear he only gets moved there when England put Grealish on

According to transfermarkt he played 139 games at RW in his career, 39 goals and 52 assists when theoretically played there. Most of them between 2016-2019 when they had to play Sane on the left.
216 at LW, 115 and 88.

Not bad I guess.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Raheem Sterling has admitted he is considering his Manchester City future as he looks to play more minutes and hasn't ruled out a move abroad.

Sterling told the Financial Times Business of Sport US summit on Thursday: "If there was the option to go somewhere else for more game time I would be open to it. As I said football is the most important thing to me.

"Challenges that I have set myself from a young age and dreams as well. As an English player all I know is the Premier League and I've always thought, you know, maybe one day I'd love to play abroad. See how I would come up against that challenge

Givenchy

I'd take him if the alternative is Dani Olmo. hope he doesn't start his taking the knee shite here though

vuji_31

Sterling on loan, Kessie for free and Kounde to buy. Also number 9 if there is money. Gaya is also free this summer.

So 4 players, 3 for free and one to buy.

Home of Barca Fans