Raheem Sterling

Zidane82

Has the 3rd most goals and assists in the PL since 2017...
He had his worst season last year whilst in a dominant City team .. had a couple of good games in the Euros and he?s been pants this season ( not starting )

He is a fast , decent dribbler with no final ball and no vision .

Messigician

" Sterling is happy here and I'm happy with Sterling he is a important player for us"
Pep Gaurdiola

Well that's the rumors shot down. Not that he would come to a mid table club anyway

mc_lovin

Yes Sterling and Dembele are completely alike. Just like Sterling, Dembele has consistently scored more than 20 goals for several seasons whilst being a huge reason behind his teams league titles winning seasons.

Literally brain dead comparison, he is several levels above Dembele and if you think otherwise you don't know ball. Simple as.

Maybe I got really unlucky watching him, but damn, he's just as frustrating as Dembele. No two ways about it.

Messi983

" Sterling is happy here and I'm happy with Sterling he is a important player for us"
Pep Gaurdiola

Well that's the rumors shot down. Not that he would come to a mid table club anyway

What else should he say? There are still 3 more months until January TW opens. Things could change until then.

Mateka

For some unknown reason, City never sell high. City could look good, they do not want to stand in the way of a player who wants to move on, or they want to move on, so the selling figure is on the low side.
Sterling would not be big money imho.

Home of Barca Fans