Raheem Sterling

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sterling has peaked IMHO. He looks better currently than he did last season but I do not see a WC player...of course, while Mahrez looks better he too lacks an end product to complicate Pep's goalscoring concerns

malvolio

Wasn't he played as striker or false 9 last night? Pep with another master class in shooting his own foot.

Not a fan of Sterling, but you can hardly judge him when played in a role that doesn't suit him.

Zidane82

Yeah but look at the state of Barcelona. You can sign players that are not world class and still improve your squad.

They still have to have a basic level of technique.

His passing and weight of pass is horrendous as is his first touch ,

Good dribbler and gets loads of 1 metre tap-ins at City

Messigician

Oh yes. All I needed today to brighten my mood is to find out Sterling is a creationist.

BTW he's a Madrid fan so he's not coming to Barcelona.
https://talksport.com/wp-content/up...-AS-Old-Cover.jpg?strip=all&w=719&quality=100

Or at least I'd imagine he isn't. But then again being creationist, I think he's used to contradictions so wouldn't surprise me if he flipped overnight.

Shut up dickhead you annoy me.
[MENTION=16704]Gnidrologist[/MENTION] set this mofo straight

Birdy

Sterling peaked in 18/19, he was immense that season and his finishing (!) was quite decent back then

From then on, it was straight decline, that's why Pep parked him on the bench for many crucial games last season.
This season is a continuation of that trend.
No wonder City hierarchy has put him for sale.
Would never do that for a player they believe is important for them
One more reason Barca should steer away

BusiTheKing

If we disregard whether he's actually good for a moment, isn't LW actually the one space that we have sort of covered?

Why aren't we looking at RWs instead?

Or do we still operate from the idea that they're interchangable?

Laplacian

If we disregard whether he's actually good for a moment, isn't LW actually the one space that we have sort of covered?

Why aren't we looking at RWs instead?

Or do we still operate from the idea that they're interchangable?

He plays both wings. He's had more world class seasons as a right winger than as a left winger at City.

Home of Barca Fans