Pep Guardiola

Ender

Estiarte (right-hand man Guardiola): "I saw Pep cry twice, once of happiness, once of sadness. In Abu Dhabi, the whole world saw it." [elp]
Estiarte (right-hand man Guardiola): "Other time was when he called me to tell about Abidal. He couldn't stop crying, he couldn't speak..."

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Estiarte (right-hand man Guardiola): "I saw Pep cry twice, once of happiness, once of sadness. In Abu Dhabi, the whole world saw it." [elp]
Estiarte (right-hand man Guardiola): "Other time was when he called me to tell about Abidal. He couldn't stop crying, he couldn't speak..."

:cry:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

:worthy: :cry: :cry:

mittchan82

Until now I don't want him to go. When he announced his intention to take a sabbatical it felt as bad as my first heartbreak; and I'm not even exaggerating at all. And now I'm seeing all these "news" and rumors about him going somewhere else to coach and it's making me jealous of the team that might sign him.

I wish he'll come back after a while. He still has so much more to accomplish with Barca and I want him as our coach longer than ManU had SAF.

If he don't want to coach than I'd like to see him as the next Barca president.

God it sucks to see him go so soon.

M

mitkoa7x

The job he got offered to comment the euro for a Mexican television included him and Mou making a commentating duo.

P

PhilS

Just read somewhere that Pep is learning german. There was even a source indecating it (i dont speak proper spanish though): http://blogs.periodistadigital.com/estoesloquehay.php/2011/11/11/p305129

Anyone knows sth more about this, b/c ppl are considering him as new coach for Bayern ... ?
There have been some good posts on this forum about how Bayern is run. The coach has less control, more bosses at this club than at other great clubs, I don't think Pep would put up with this. But with Dortmund moving ahead of Bayern, maybe Bayern might try a stronger coach system.

If Pep could work out that huge issue, I think Bayern season after next would be perfect for him. He does quite well with languages, so he can learn enough German by then.

mixer

Goals under Guardiola: Messi 211 - Pedro 58 - Eto'o Xavi 36 - Villa 32 - Henry 30 - Bojan 29 - Iniesta 23 - Ibrahimovic Keita 22

via barcastuff

Home of Barca Fans