Pep Guardiola

DennyCrane

Looks like Peps 4-year-cycle-theory became a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I really hope the players can handle this, especially the younger ones, since he is like a father figure to them.

Thank you for everything and good luck Pep, wherever life may take you.

JonM

This had to be one of the worst week in a long long time for this club. The dream of the last four years crashing down in the space of six days. It had to happen eventually but it's a lot to take in such a short time.

Well thanks for everything Pep! Good luck Tito!

M

mitkoa7x

I dont think Pep will stay away from football for too long... he will return to managing (probably not us) after ~6 months.

Henry_IB

Banned
I'll think of this as the black week in barcelona's history. League lost, CL lost and the most devastating, Pep lost.

Although I am glad with Tito being the replacement for Pep, I think the Barcelona of 2009-2012 will be remembered as the best in history. I cannot imagine us being better off with someone else than Pep.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Looks like Peps 4-year-cycle-theory became a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I really hope the players can handle this, especially the younger ones, since he is like a father figure to them.

Thank you for everything and good luck Pep, wherever life may take you.

see, what i told you denny, yesterday...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
33949_379424668763524_184243534948306_1030862_1597352394_n.jpg

578234_403180186371716_144080752281662_1246731_1819980878_n.jpg

Barcilliant

Damn, alot of our rivals must be in sheer ecstacy. Firstly we lose out on La Liga and Cl-then we lose our greatest manager...................

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I dont think Pep will stay away from football for too long... he will return to managing (probably not us) after ~6 months.
I was thinking that. He might find that a year is far too long for him, but the right opportunity will have to present itself first.

Home of Barca Fans