Pep Guardiola

Chainsaw

Killahead
If Tito can avoid the mind games and keep the players motivated i am sure he will do fine.

It's sad pep is leaving but there's no better possible replacement really. These players don't need someone to tell them what to do, they need someone who they trust and guides them. At this point i'd say Tito is the best possible choice for that role.

+1

Diogo28

Leo Messi:
Quiero agradecer de todo corazón a Pep lo mucho que me ha dado a mi carrera profesional y personal. Debido a esta emotividad que siento, preferí no estar presente en la rueda de prensa de Pep, lejos de la prensa, sobre todo porque sé que ellos buscarán los rostros de pena de los jugadores y esto es algo que he decidido no demostrar.

BarcaGirl

Leo Messi:
Quiero agradecer de todo corazón a Pep lo mucho que me ha dado a mi carrera profesional y personal. Debido a esta emotividad que siento, preferí no estar presente en la rueda de prensa de Pep, lejos de la prensa, sobre todo porque sé que ellos buscarán los rostros de pena de los jugadores y esto es algo que he decidido no demostrar.

can someone please translate this?

MacBoss

Messi on facebook:

I want to thank wholeheartedly Pep how much he has given me to my personal and professional career. Due to this emotion that I am, I preferred to not be present at the press conference of Pep, away from the press, especially because I know that they will look for the faces of sadness of the players, and this is something that I have decided not to show.

marcus_villa

can someone please translate this?

I wholeheartedly thank Pep how much I have given my personal and professional career. Because of the emotion I feel, I chose not to attend the press conference Pep, out of the press, especially because I know they look the faces of grief from players and this is something that I have decided not to show.

Barcilliant

I have been critical of Pep these last few days but he has been fantastic for Barca. He's made us play brilliant football and win.

Honestly that cunt Mourinho has had a big part to play in Pep's decision. His negativity, poison and general bullshit has worn down Pep and jaded him. For Pep football was about the team playing beautifully. For Mourinho football is a way to stoke his stupid ego. I was thrilled when Bayern ousted them. Its was because of Mourinho's lack of courage and balls to go for a win at their own home ground.

In general assistant coaches dont have a good record as head coaches. Ten Cate, Carlos Queiroz, Brian Kidd are names at the top of my head. I am sure Tito has the football brain but as a head coach you need the personality, authority and charisma to get a bunch of superstars to listen to you. Pep had that. When things go wrong what do we do? Give Tito 2 years, sach him asap??

Thank you Pep Guardiola for all the memories. He will be president in the next 10 years and I'm sure we will see another glorious era.

JDaniels

scaled.php

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Leo Messi: "I am feeling emotional, that is why I chose not to attend the press conference of Pep.I know they (journalists) searched for the faces of grief from players and this is something that I have decided not to show"

Last edited:

Reasonus

"I won't keep the titles, I will keep the memories of personal relations, what we lived together. That has been the best part."

What a painful week! I had lots of problems these two weeks and it was followed by those difficult and undeserved losses against Chelsea and Madrid.

Now Pep leaving is just too hard to take. He absolutely needs some time off. He gave it his all. He led the best sports team in the history of the world. He was a role model, the pinnacle of class and humility. He showed that you can be a champion without resorting to cynicism. He showed that you can be charismatic without being a narcissist. He was an inspiration to millions.

Thank you Pep. We will forever be in your debt.

Home of Barca Fans