Pep Guardiola

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Pep: Let's be clear. I'm leaving. I'm taking a step back. I'll be here until the cup final and then I will no longer be here.

Maria

At least it seemed that Zubi knows what he's doing(more then RoSELL anyway) and we will have continuity. I am sure that even if Tito won't have a good start, the fans will support him more than if he would have been someone foreign of this Barca.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Pep: Let's be clear. I'm leaving. I'm taking a step back. I'll be here until the cup final and then I will no longer be here.
That cup final better be one epic mother.

It just makes it even more of a shame that the treble hasn't been achieved, or atleast the Champions League final spot.

abual3bed1

9fbd8be8d69128adc0f8c96c75581bcd-getty-510540795.jpg

goodbye everybody :cry:

Soul Surrender

Ok I have just joined the forum and this whole thing with Barcelona has really pissed me off. I am not some band wagon fan. I remember first getting into Barcelona when I was like 4 and Pep was playing. I am 24 now and this is killing me.

Personally I think Rosell has fucked up really bad. He wants to leave his mark on the club. Rosell did not hire Pep so, Rosell was riding on Peps wind like a prick. I also remember Rosell and Laporta always having riffs. FUCK THIS PISSES ME OFF SO BAD. I love you Pep. I just do not understand. I do not see Wegner leaving. I do not see Mancini leaving. I do not see Sir Alex leaving. This just all seems fishy to me. I also remember at the beginning of the season hear there was a rift with the board, the President and Pep. Weird thing about this whole thing is the end of this season reminded me of the end of Frank's....

WEIRD

Clks

If Tito can avoid the mind games and keep the players motivated i am sure he will do fine.

It's sad pep is leaving but there's no better possible replacement really. These players don't need someone to tell them what to do, they need someone who they trust and guides them. At this point i'd say Tito is the best possible choice for that role.

Home of Barca Fans