Pep Guardiola

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Pep plays Xavi-Iniesta-Sergio-Cesc for the simple reason that the 2010 defeat vs Inter must not be repeated. simple as. Cesc must learn to adapt his game, and so must the brilliant trio.

growing pains short term, great results long term.

:pep:

dalitis8

Banned
Pep plays Xavi-Iniesta-Sergio-Cesc for the simple reason that the 2010 defeat vs Inter must not be repeated. simple as. Cesc must learn to adapt his game, and so must the brilliant trio.

growing pains short term, great results long term.

:pep:

How did you manage to connect the two? I mean the use of those 4 midfielders and the Inter loss in 2010? Which for me was more down to fatigue than anything else (absence of Iniesta and Abidal as well)

mixer

Guardiola plans to continue another season, take a year off, and then coach a team in Italy or England. He could return to Barça later. [ec]

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Guardiola plans to continue another season, take a year off, and then coach a team in Italy or England. He could return to Barça later. [ec]

if you look at pics of Pep during his first season to now you can see that his hair is more grey and he looks more tired. this job has taken it's toll on him. as much as it would break my heart, I wouldn't be surprised if this is in fact the case. :(

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
if you look at pics of Pep during his first season to now you can see that his hair is more grey and he looks more tired. this job has taken it's toll on him. as much as it would break my heart, I wouldn't be surprised if this is in fact the case. :(

maaaannnnn they been sayin' this about Pep since Year Fuckin' One.

he's not goin' anywhere. but if he says that, everyone chills out, including himself.

one year contracts are the greatest motivation for him & the squad. you don't think the lads play extra hard to prove their hunger to Pep so he'll stay?

man's a fucking genius.

E

estranged

Pep Guardiola has renewed for another season, announcement is expected in a an hour or so. [md]

:troll:

Home of Barca Fans