Pep Guardiola

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Guardiola: "Milan is one of the greatest teams, they have fantastic players. To win the CL, you have to beat the best, Milan's one of them."

Guardiola: "Main thing for Abidal now is to recover. It happened to him, Tito, and many other people. He knows he has us by his side."

Guardiola: "Rumours about having told the club few months ago I wouldn't continue? No, I didn't say that to the club."

Guardiola: "Abidal will have to fight on his own, but we'll be there. The bigger the difficulty, the more love and care we should give."

Guardiola: "Abidal is loved. The ovation at the Camp Nou when returning last year is one of the most impressive experiences I've lived."

Guardiola: "Bielsa is currently the best coach on the planet. It will be a wonderful cup final against Athletic."

Guardiola: "We're lucky to have Bielsa in the Liga so we're able to learn from him. Their qualification is a gift for the game."

Guardiola: "What the club has done, renewing Abidal knowing what was going on, shows the greatness of this club."

Guardiola: "Players praising me and asking for my renewal? I have to admit I feel a bit ashamed about it..." (for god's sake Pep :wub:)

Guardiola: "Still surprised about Abidal's strong will. Played several games and kept on training every day knowing he needed a new liver."

Guardiola: "Messi saying I'm more important for Barça than him? Let's never forget people come to see Messi, not to see me."

Guardiola: "My players love their job so much. That amateur touch makes them better professionals."

I'm overwhelmed. I really am. Each time I ask myself Can this man get more awesome? the answer is yes. he is too flawless ;_;
Pep freaking Guardiola go sign those Godforsaken papers already before I get a heart attack.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
what is this 'gifs' you speak of? do you mean to say magical moving images?

No I mean the images that are made up of several frames that come in timely manner after each other and create a sense of movement due to a special trait in our visual system that is called persistence of vision and are usually made from videos by different programs or online Video converter sites, ginge my man :pep:

B

barcelonista

No I mean the images that are made up of several frames that come in timely manner after each other and create a sense of movement due to a special trait in our visual system that is called persistence of vision and are usually made from videos by different programs or online Video converter sites, ginge my man :pep:

jh3jx1.gif

gingerless

jackie-chan-meme.png

so what you're saying is that they're magical moving images?

Doobs

The Messiah
Guardiola: "Liga still in play? You should forget about this Liga, we won't win it."

Guardiola: "How can such a super team not win the Liga? Let's say that is because there's a very good team who got better results."

The La Liga is now definitely over people, the great Pep says so.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Guardiola: "How can such a super team not win the Liga? Let's say that is because there's a very good team who got better results."

His class knows no bounds.

I wonder how Jose would've responded to a similar question if the roles were reversed...

gingerless

His class knows no bounds.

I wonder how Jose would've responded to a similar question if the roles were reversed...

there would be previously unknown entities to mankind that would have to be conjured for him to make that conspiracy speech

Maria

He actually said:

Guardiola: "How can such a super team not win the Liga? Let's say that is because there's a very good team who played bet..who got better results."
:pep:

Guardiola: "Goal Messi disallowed for offside? We haven't been able to see it, apparently the Spanish tv didn't give a replay."
:pep:

Home of Barca Fans