Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Neymar seems like the type of player Mourinho would destroy.

Which is why I really hope Madrid sign him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Neymar seems like the type of player Mourinho would destroy.

Which is why I really hope Madrid sign him.

while part of me wants him to go elsewhere for his career

and part of me wants him at Camp Nou for the magic

part of me also wants him at RM to see THE MOST SELF-INDULGENT AND ARROGANT AM LINE IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE starring Cristiano, Neymar and Di Maria.

LaMessiah

part of me also wants him at RM to see THE MOST SELF-INDULGENT AND ARROGANT AM LINE IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE starring Cristiano, Neymar and Di Maria.

aka the dribble kingdom

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

I admit, that is hilarious.

oggmar

You forgot the Mr. Why me guy.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
the Brazilian league has money, now, he should stay there.

everyone should stay there.

lots of Brazilians in Europe should go BACK there.

fuck the Euroficiation of Brazilians! the league has money now, keep the players there and bring the SWAGGER back to Brazil!

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
It is pleasing to see the Brazilian teams having money, rather than getting plundered to survive. The kid should definitely stay for the time being, another year at the minimum. I think he has massive potential and natural ability, but he'll need the right coach to get the best out of him, else his arrogance will hold him back.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
the Brazilian league has money, now, he should stay there.

everyone should stay there.

lots of Brazilians in Europe should go BACK there.

fuck the Euroficiation of Brazilians! the league has money now, keep the players there and bring the SWAGGER back to Brazil!

But..the universe revolves around Europe! Who cares if Brazil is a rising power while the EU becomes more irrelevant by the day, and the investment in their football league is influencing Latin Americans to increasingly go to Brazil instead of Europe, if you don't play in the CL, you don't matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans