Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I've come round to the idea of Barca signing him but not for the prices quoted. Going about €30m would be too much IMHO

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I want us to sign him just so every Barça game becomes even more agonising for Nolan "I'm so pessimistic I could be the protagonist of a Woody Allen film" La Furia Johnson.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
that front line would see more dribbling than a retarded baby.
tumblr_lm0h33ywo11qdlkgg.gif

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If we want to be exessive and have another skilled South American forward to play next to Messi and Sanchez, there's a much better option, a more deliberate, physical player who doesn't over dribble, but is still fantastic with the ball.

I don't need to say his name

I want us to sign him just so every Barça game becomes even more agonising for Nolan "I'm so pessimistic I could be the protagonist of a Woody Allen film" La Furia Johnson.

As long as we are talking early Woody Allen.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
If we want to be exessive and have another skilled South American forward to play next to Messi and Sanchez, there's a much better option, a more deliberate, physical player who doesn't over dribble, but is still fantastic with the ball.

I don't need to say his name

yes but as was said many moons ago when he was first mentioned; he's a central striker, not a wing-forward. taking away his horizontal freedom would severely cramp his style, just as it would have done to Rossi. it's done it to an extent with Villa, but his predilection to peel left has made it a much easier transition for him.

As long as we are talking early Woody Allen.

well obviously. his peak lasted from 1977 to 1979 after all. that's not to say nothing else has been good, but there are two films in there that are quite clearly superior to everything else that he's done. and you belong right in there you downbeat bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans