Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Muricy Ramalho: Neymar should join Barca, but only after World Cup
By Callum Fox 2012-12-11 12:45:00

Action Images
Santos coach Muricy Ramalho believes that Barcelona is the right destination for Neymar, but only after the 2014 World Cup.

The coach says that seeing Neymar and Lionel Messi together would be a sight to behold: "Neymar is among the top five players in the world, and he will be even better after the 2014 World Cup. To see Neymar and Messi together at Barca would be the most beautiful thing in football.

"Barcelona is very much like Santos, we like playing football with the ball. Barcelona is the best team for Neymar. Currently, it is the best for him, because Real Madrid plays a different type of football.

"The path for Neymar should be Europe after the World Cup. Neymar should choose the right club, and he is the best for Barcelona."

The coach also believes that Messi needs to win the World Cup to be considered the best of all time: "It's coming, but he lacks the World Cup, only then will he reach the level of Pele and Maradona."

Muricy also said he had no doubt that Messi deserves the Ballon d'Or this year. "Messi is like no one else. Iniesta is one of the best in the world, but I think the Golden Ball will easily go to Messi, who is breaking all records and is a player who will continue doing memorable things."

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/40...uld_join_barca__but_only_after_world_cup.html

OrangeOpti

Barça
Can't deny his talent, but I don't see him fitting in with Messi, he's much more of a player like cronaldo and zlatan, the solo/lonewolf stars in a team.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Reus over Neymar?

images

PearLBLacK

Banned
The whole reason Pep moved Messi from the right wing to the middle was to get him as close to the goal as possible. Why would you want to put him in the midfield?

Paganinisrvnge

Pretty sure he's talking about Deulofeu. Jadenthefanboy is only on here for the Neymar thread and thinks he will be way better than Messi. Perhaps Neymar will be good but his price is ridiculous and one of Reus/Gotze would be cheaper. The worst possible scenario is spending a ludicrous amount of money on Neymar and then not getting a CB.

F

Flavia

Neymar wont go to europe before the 2014 wc, he's not coming on the summer. He's too comfortable, and his father also thinks he should stay longer.

Jadentheman

Pretty sure he's talking about Deulofeu. Jadenthefanboy is only on here for the Neymar thread and thinks he will be way better than Messi. Perhaps Neymar will be good but his price is ridiculous and one of Reus/Gotze would be cheaper. The worst possible scenario is spending a ludicrous amount of money on Neymar and then not getting a CB.

Wat!? I never thought he was better then Messi. But I do think he can become one of the best. His ball manipulation is unreal. Show me how Reus/Gotze and even Alexis can do things that Neymar can. They can't :p

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Reus and Gotze are both proven on the highest stage. Neymar hasn't shined against top opposition and fails to impress me whenever I watch him. There is no doubt Neymar is awesome and could play for us. But his price tag is bullshit and I think one of Reus or Gotze would fit better in our team. Just my opinion. I would rather get proven players for cheaper. Not saying anyone is better than anyone else though.

Paganinisrvnge

I think most people on here would agree with me that the club would be better off paying 60 million euros in a double signing for Hummels and one of Gotze/Reus as opposed to spending all of that on the unproven Neymar.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Don't think Reus would be available for any thing less than 40M €... He's their second costliest signing ever and they ain't gonna let him move easy.

M

Malappapper

Wat!? I never thought he was better then Messi. But I do think he can become one of the best. His ball manipulation is unreal. Show me how Reus/Gotze and even Alexis can do things that Neymar can. They can't :p

Neymar is exceptionally talented, but still unproven against European competition. I am not saying that he cannot cut it here in Europe, but the fact is that European football is a different ball game to the Brazilian league. Just look at Ronaldinho who has long been dead in Europe, but he can cut it pretty well in Brazil. Or look at Luis Fabiano, who declined seriously with Sevilla, but is now scoring freely in Brazil. Indeed Neymar seems to possess natural talent, but that may not prove enough. My hunch is that he can be a success with us, but 60m for him is too damn much. I would say 40m is far more reasonable.

M

Malappapper

Don't think Reus would be available for any thing less than 40M €... He's their second costliest signing ever and they ain't gonna let him move easy.

Reus is a pretty good player, but I am not so sure that he is really the absolute crack we are looking for. And am not so bullish on Goetze either. Maybe Neymar is the one, but still, doubts linger. The only forward in world football that is certified uber-class at the moment and we can buy him (even if it for an arm and a leg) is Radamel mothereffin Falcao.

I know, I know, we will have to alter our system, but for me this is the safest way of making opposition defenses being scared shitless not of one player, but of our entire forward line!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans