Munir El Haddadi

Galning

No I am not kidding you right now. The substitute always performed better, shows how different starting a game is to coming on.

xXKonan

Munir was the Barcelona player with most tackles in the game against BATE #fcblive #ucl [via [MENTION=10278]barca19[/MENTION]stats]

Barcafan 2304

Well we can analyse it as much as we want but it boils down to neither him or Sandro have shown anything so far to suggest they have a future at the club. Both have disappointed

J

Jamie Cal

He's starting to look confident out there. It's obviously a much natural position for him than Sandro. I just wish, if we had the squad of course, we could loan him out and make a man of him. None the less, encouraging tonight. A goal in him and he might step up a level.

Trickykid

1½ years ago, I would've soiled myself in anticipation of watching this kid get regular minutes for the first team... now, not so much.
Perhaps he'll turn out to be a decent squad player in the future, but he really doesn't have much going for him at the moment.

EdmondDantes

His first touch and movement looked excellent tonight, he's improving, finding his feet, needs a goal or two though. Unlucky not to score that overhead kick from that Neymar pass early in the first half.

J

Jamie Cal

His touch was good, but just about everything else was...nada. Especially end product. What I was really clamoring for was for and/or Dani to make a f-cking run to the back post when the ball is out left. Their movement was non-existent, and that width is crucial.

Irish_Cules

Definitely an improved performance by him. He looked sharp. If he gets a goal and a run of form going then he could still have an important role in the squad this season.

JamDav1982

Yeah had a good game and was involved in a lot of build up play.

Still strikes me as someone that will look very good technically in training but takes one too many touches in more intense games.

He has a chance if learns to use his body better and moves it quicker.

Much more potential than Sandro for me.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yeah had a good game and was involved in a lot of build up play.

Still strikes me as someone that will look very good technically in training but takes one too many touches in more intense games.

He has a chance if learns to use his body better and moves it quicker.

Much more potential than Sandro for me.

Still, don't want to be a downer but I think he won't make it. If things stay pretty much the same he should be loaned and Hali brought back as RW/LW/AM/CM backup.

Home of Barca Fans