Memphis Depay

ajnotkeith

For all the applaud Mateu Alemany has gotten I'm not sure his record so far deserves it.

He might hang on for a year or two more.

Agree. Alemany has just basically fire sold everyone to get wages off the bill but don't think he's done anything special as people claim.

khaled_a_d

For all the applaud Mateu Alemany has gotten I'm not sure his record so far deserves it.

Depends on how you look at it.
He is competent, which we lacked since Sanllehi left or even before as his last years were bad.
If someone believe he is a miracle maker, then they are delusional.
But at the end, he is the club negotiator more or less. He isn't there to do miracles.

Messigician

Bar?a will fine Memphis financially for not attending today's training session, and for not having informed about it.

? @fansjavimiguel

MUH ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL

feggydinho

Don't think Xavi played his cards well, Lewa and Ferran are out for two La Liga games and Depay would've made sense as the 9 in those games but man has barely received any minute so far and leaves at now, good for him though as he needs to pickup his career but would be interesting to see how we play those 2 games.

gregorrin10

Don't think Xavi played his cards well, Lewa and Ferran are out for two La Liga games and Depay would've made sense as the 9 in those games but man has barely received any minute so far and leaves at now, good for him though as he needs to pickup his career but would be interesting to see how we play those 2 games.

Can always play Dembele-Ansu-Raphinha. Ansu seems to be in a good spell and really needs to be shown some trust from Xavi by starting him at least until Lewa is back (otherwise he could start to get upset) and Raphinha needs a few starts to really get going too. Ferran can still come from the bench, even though I'd honestly rather play even Gavi as a LW right now, especially if we want to keep playing Busquets and De Jong together in a double pivot or even maybe try Kessie with De Jong for one of those games.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans