Mavericky Puig

ajnotkeith

I can see him going to a team like Girona that play attacking football and are high in the Segunda, or Huesca etc.

LaLiga football will be difficult if he doesn't play for a higher team. Relegation teams want a different profile in midfield.

Think he should go Segunda, prove himself where he can play regularly, and then step up if he does well.

George_Costanza

I can see him going to a team like Girona that play attacking football and are high in the Segunda, or Huesca etc.

LaLiga football will be difficult if he doesn't play for a higher team. Relegation teams want a different profile in midfield.

Think he should go Segunda, prove himself where he can play regularly, and then step up if he does well.

I can see him this and I can see him that... dude, Puig ain't going nowhere, stop this lucid dearming of yours. Barcelona won't part away from our most marketable player. When Ricky smiles he makes young girls and boys swoon. That's why he is hated by too jelly ugly, fat, and bald members here ...You know what I'm sayin?

ajnotkeith

I can see him this and I can see him that... dude, Puig ain't going nowhere, stop this lucid dearming of yours. Barcelona won't part away from our most marketable player. When Ricky smiles he makes young girls and boys swoon. That's why he is hated by too jelly ugly, fat, and bald members here ...You know what I'm sayin?

If I was a big fan of Puig that's what I'd really want to happen. I'd want to see my favourite player be playing regularly and at least don't have the regret of them not hitting their full potential because they didn't play. I think that is the best for him, imo.

But hey, I guess he can be our player/social media manager too.

Last edited:

JohnN

After seeing and remembering Pedri, and with Nico and Gavi at much younger age performing well, it's getting hard to justify keeping Puig, except for a last name on the squad list kind of guy. Or perhaps he will be the new pinto, although he was all heart and not all tic toc shit.

iniestaGOAT

After seeing and remembering Pedri, and with Nico and Gavi at much younger age performing well, it's getting hard to justify keeping Puig, except for a last name on the squad list kind of guy. Or perhaps he will be the new pinto, although he was all heart and not all tic toc shit.

That's what he is at the moment. As long as he is not getting paid sergi Roberto money he will be useful playing lower division teams in copa

JamDav1982

That's what he is at the moment. As long as he is not getting paid sergi Roberto money he will be useful playing lower division teams in copa

Except he isnt... as the last three times he has started v lower league teams in cup he has been terrible and taken off at HT with Barca struggling.

There is no reason to have a player as poor as Puig in squad and taking a spot that could be given to a young player with potential to be a Barca player.

He isnt good enough to be in Barca squad and is a little twat that many of the players dont like with an inflated/entitled attitude.

Home of Barca Fans