Matthijs de Ligt

khaled_a_d

Further evidence it's the manager we should be after.

Well, that sound right till we remember the last 3 highly rated coach with Ajax that people felt will have great future are Koeman, de Boer & Bosz,Non who has lived to their hype during their Ajax tenure :lol:
He is still my top choice though

gregorrin10

Ajax, the dortmund of eredivisie

well, not really, more like Bayern of the eredevisie, at least in terms of winning league titles. More like the Dortmund of CL, meaning they can lit the world on fire with some of their performances and always play one of, if not the best football in the competition, but they always bottle it when it truly matters.

bastardo

well, not really, more like Bayern of the eredevisie, at least in terms of winning league titles. More like the Dortmund of CL, meaning they can lit the world on fire with some of their performances and always play one of, if not the best football in the competition, but they always bottle it when it truly matters.

Yeah my comment sounded ignorant from the perspective of history but I meant more so from the perspective of how their recent exports tend to be misses rather than hits

serghei

Will reportedly be on the market in the summer, but gotta consider if spending a high transfer fee + salary for him would be worth it. Have my doubts tbh.

40-50 would be his real price, Juve will probably look to get near double that. Big pass.

Devils

My suspicion is that Laporta will make him the number 1 target for this summer.

Laporta's meeting with Raiola in addition to Raiola saying this weekend that De Ligt will look for a new club in the summer is all indication.

I believe we will have an influx of Raiola clients this summer: De Ligt, Mazraoui and maybe that bum Xavi Simmons.

Haaland is just a smokescreen and will be the main focus of the media.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
There's been 0 talk of CB's during the past months. I don't think the club will spend close to 100m on a CB ahead of an attacker.

Porque

We do need a CB though considering our defense.

With the emergance of young midfielders, could de Ligt <> de Jong be entertained?

Would anyone be content with that option?

Andresito

Staff member
We do need a CB though considering our defense.

With the emergance of young midfielders, could de Ligt <> de Jong be entertained?

Would anyone be content with that option?

Tru but there are more alarming spots, and de Ligt is very expensive.

Everyone but de Jong probably regarding the swap. I'd rather sell Frenkie to spend money elsewhere than blowing it all on MDL tbh.

mc_lovin

There's been 0 talk of CB's during the past months. I don't think the club will spend close to 100m on a CB ahead of an attacker.

I guess the focus will heavily shift towards defence if we get Torres and Cavani in January. I can't see us go for another forward then (unless Laporta is truly obsessed with Haaland). From February on we will get de Ligt rumours 24/7 :p

Messi983

I guess the focus will heavily shift towards defence if we get Torres and Cavani in January. I can't see us go for another forward then (unless Laporta is truly obsessed with Haaland). From February on we will get de Ligt rumours 24/7 :p

Cavani wouldn't be a longterm solution, we'd need to get someone younger.

Don't see us spending 100m on a CB anytime soon. Personally also think MDL is overrated.

Andresito

Staff member

As I understand it Ferran's signing will be made with next season's money, with nothing being paid now. If we sell Frenkie the money will probably be used towards Haaland, which is an improbable transfer.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

This is clear, particularly at RB as Dest will in all probability playing elsewhere

Home of Barca Fans