Mason Greenwood

Andresito

Staff member
Guess United are waiting for the investigation to conclude, to see whether they terminate the contract or not.

Meanwhile, this guy gets paid without even training.

I'm sure there are certain clauses that prevent United from having to pay if the player is under a criminal charge.

slicknick

I'm sure there are certain clauses that prevent United from having to pay if the player is under a criminal charge.

Given such investigations tend to take close to a year, not to mention the fact that any competitive team would not even touch him with a 10-foot pole after all this, his career at the top-level is practically finished (I mean, we will see if he is finally indicted, but it is looking more likely than not)

slicknick

Wow, if true
"Greenwood will receive no compensation after being dropped from his Nike sponsorship deal, but will continue to be paid his ?75,000-a-week salary from United pending the outcome of any criminal proceedings. It now remains o be seen what the outcome will be."

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/spo...ter-united-england-star-breaking-soccer-news/

CatalinR10

Q5YYgO8.jpg

is this actually true ?

Holly shit if true.

Temptation

Ofcourse, they "won the case".
The Greenwood case got sorted way way back. Settlement out of court. The girl's family got the bag.

Greenwood was just being kept in the periphery because of PR and the fear of sponsors dropping out.

Greenwood will be back and slowly integrated into the team. He's easily United's best youngster.

The guy is an absolute moron. It's well known from his time in the England camp when he went out to smash hotties from Iceland during covid and got fooled and exposed by those sluts. :lol:

serghei

Ofcourse, they "won the case".
The Greenwood case got sorted way way back. Settlement out of court. The girl's family got the bag.

Greenwood was just being kept in the periphery because of PR and the fear of sponsors dropping out.

Greenwood will be back and slowly integrated into the team. He's easily United's best youngster.

The guy is an absolute moron. It's well known from his time in the England camp when he went out to smash hotties from Iceland during covid and got fooled and exposed by those sluts. :lol:

Girl is not much better either. Either she lied or she sold herself for some money. Great for other women who are abused.

Temptation

Girl is not much better either. Either she lied or she sold herself for some money.

It's not the young girl's fault actually. She wanted justice not money.

It's her father/family who happily took the bag and dropped the charges.

I wouldn't blame the girl here at all. And she didn't lie. The proof is available and has been seen by the whole world. In the eyes of the people Greenwood's image is already shattered beyond repair.

serghei

It's not the young girl's fault actually. She wanted justice not money.

It's her father/family who happily took the bag and dropped the charges.

I wouldn't blame the girl here at all.

Girl is a minor? The supposed assault is on her not her family.

Temptation

Girl is a minor? The supposed assault is on her not her family.

Dunno her exact age but she's around that age IIRC.

And her family did drop those charges after the settlement.

It was obvious months back, that the case was won by Greenwood.

Not the first time, a Footballer got away with something like this and not the last time.

Home of Barca Fans