Mason Greenwood

Devils

Mason Greenwood has been further arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and threats to kill. [sky]

This guy is so finished, it's almost unbelievable.

Rassvet

Mason Greenwood has been further arrested on suspicion of sexual assault and threats to kill. [sky]

This guy is so finished, it's almost unbelievable.

What a scumbag. I used to like him a lot as a player and thought he seemed like a humble youngster with a decent attitude.

Now that he's been arrested on threats to kill, hopefully the idiots like Cata who were attacking the victim and saying she deserves no sympathy since she didn't just leave can pipe down a bit.

Caps

I guess it was my own fault for reading the comments in this thread.

As a man who grow up in a household where my mother was beaten and sometimes r**ed, I know a lot about this stuff.

Some of the comments here a vile, ignorant and disgusting- especially 1 or 2 posters in particular posting about "if you don't leave I've no sympathy". You do not get it. As a whole, its interesting seeing how men talk about this completely differently than women do, for obvious reasons (those being that we have very different live experiences).

I was jumping between anger, sadness and frustration reading the last few pages. I sincerely hope the women in your lives who've been assaulted (because, believe me,you know women who've been assaulted), have never heard you talk about these issues in person.

Zidane82

Not true hes still there and hes even more expensive on FUT!!!

There has been an update today apparently

EA has released a statement announcing that the player has been removed from FIFA 22. Greenwood will no longer appear in active squads and has been removed from FIFA Ultimate Team packs and Ultimate Draft. However, any pre-existing save in Career Mode with the player will remain (though he can no longer be selected) and his Ultimate Team card remains on the trading market.

iniestaGOAT

There has been an update today apparently

EA has released a statement announcing that the player has been removed from FIFA 22. Greenwood will no longer appear in active squads and has been removed from FIFA Ultimate Team packs and Ultimate Draft. However, any pre-existing save in Career Mode with the player will remain (though he can no longer be selected) and his Ultimate Team card remains on the trading market.

Yeah they just remove him from new packs similiar to what happens when a player dies. No wonder his price has sky rocketed.

Richard.H

You'd think with him being part of the young generation and the current social and political climate he would refrain from doing something like this. Not even that was enough to stop this shithead. Hope he goes to jail.

bastardo

Imagine if the club and people close to him knew about this for a long time and still covered it up because of his talent. There was a period of time where he was not called up by southgate despite being in form.

Home of Barca Fans