Martin Odegaard

Kohe321

Let's not go completely overboard with how shit Tippeligaen is either. There are a few clubs there that are decent, and overall it's more than physical and quick enough for it to be extremely special to see a 15 year old do anything of value there. It's not like kids from "the local pitch" with good technique is coming in every year and tearing it apart either. He's playing with older, stronger, quicker men where some have played longer than he's been alive, and he's looking like a player from a completely different league playing against them.

In short, the league is good enough to showcase his talent properly. At the end of the day, this is the point that matters.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, Tippeligaen is shit, the quality has never been this down since god knows how long but still, for a 15 year old to be arguably the best player in the league is an astonishing achievment, and for a 15 year old to make his debut for the National Team and be among the best players and make a good impression at the Intl Stage is also an astonishing achievment.

He is being hyped yes, not sure if I agree with the Martin v Halilovic thing going around here and all that and none of us knows how his career will progress, but he is a real talent and not those Freddy Adu types and if he chooses the right career path then he can go on to become a true World Class player.

Funny, how the guy completely ignores the possibility of him going to Bayern (not to mention that they are apparently favorites to signing him).

There are no favourites to sign him. Your media is using that Bayern FIFA thing where he played against a friend and that he is learning German at school as factors to argue that you guys are the favourites to sign him, but you're not.

And for the people thinking it's impossible for Barcelona to sign him, then there has always been talk about and a possibility for him to stay in Norway for another 1-2 years, even before every single club came on board to sign him.

His dad is a former player and an assistant coach of a team which recently got promoted to Tippeligaen(Norway's Top Division) so I expect Martin to make a good decision when he is guided by a such person.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, we'll see I guess. :)
I'll be delighted once he joins though. Kid seems like he's the real deal. If he goes to Ajax, that would prolly be okay and sensible too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Luis Enrique: "Odegaard can play at Barça? That's the Norwegian kid...? Don't know. Seems to have many offers, it's up to him to decide..."

Roberto

Magisterial!
MD says we have offered him this:
-Stay in Godset to January 2016
-Play one season for Barca B
-Then promotion

L

linetty

He will probably be really keen to join Barca B after the great show yesterday :lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
MD says we have offered him this:
-Stay in Godset to January 2016
-Play one season for Barca B
-Then promotion

Well he could wait 1 year if he is so calm headed. But I don't think he will wait much longer, he will join some big club.

I am from norway and I have to say that the norwegian league is pretty much the worst in the world. Even douglas would be a starter.

Moral; dont go crazy.

But of course, he is young and very talented, we need him at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans