Martin Odegaard

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Why go to a team like City when he can probably start playing as a sub or even starter for Ajax's first team sooner rather than later, providing he's as talented as everybody is saying? He can leave after 3-4 years if he really think he can make it at a big club, going to one now would be silly IMO, unless he's bought and loaned to a team like Ajax.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If he is really that good City would be great move for him. But if there are some doubts about his potential, Ajax is a better choice. I think development at Ajax is a little slow, Dutch league is not competitive. If we see the recent trend, it it is obvious that technical players are shining in EPL. It would not be bad move if he decides to go to city. One year on loan at Ajax or Porto, another year at Southampton or Swansea. By that time Silva will start declining and he could rotate with silva. That is assuming he is that good. I have never seen him play but I all i hear is he is the next big thing.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If they loaned him out to good clubs it would be okay, but if he were at Ajax you wouldn't see him staying there past 19 if he does end up shining. Which is fine, 19 is very young and a good time to move to a better club and potentially have chances if he really is as good as they say. It's interesting, I hope he picks a club sooner than later. He's got a lot of attention already though, the pressure could crush him.

L

linetty

If he's not patient enough to wait a year then we're out of the race...

Yannik

I read today he is going to Southampton? Any truth in this rumour or just random bullshit from the press again?

could be possible.
According to norwegian press he was also at Gladbach already. He apparently looks for smaller clubs aswell. But I dont think he will move to one of those.

Morten

You guys better not ruin him. Our best talent in some time and it better dont go to waste.

Im optimistic regarding his devolopment here, training with the best, with the best facilities. I hope he gets some minutes in la liga, but im not so sure if he can break into the team any time soon. Only bayerns midfield would be as difficult to compete in.

Home of Barca Fans