Martin Odegaard

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So many young players have fallen in the trap of choosing the wrong team to join. He just turned 16 and want the best path for his career hence visiting many teams instead of just going for the $$$ and blindly take the best offer.

BenRobbins

I swear We (United) had him on trial last year? Surely he still can't be searching for what team to choose? I would be pissed if i were the club in which he plays for now. Seems to be spending more time lining up his next move than actually keeping his head down and playing.

DonAK

I swear We (United) had him on trial last year? Surely he still can't be searching for what team to choose? I would be pissed if i were the club in which he plays for now. Seems to be spending more time lining up his next move than actually keeping his head down and playing.

It's off season in Norway right now and pre-season hasn't started yet so he is basically using his vacations to all these things and his team got no problem in him doing so. I don't think he was on trial at you guys last year, he was only at Bayern I think.

Rahj

i don't see the problem with him having a close look on every big club in europe. to me, this seems to be the right thing to do rather than joining one club right away.

DonAK

i don't see the problem with him having a close look on every big club in europe. to me, this seems to be the right thing to do rather than joining one club right away.

Exactly. Not slutting around. Just using his brain.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Oh I wasn't being negative about it, it's just what he's doing, throwing himself in front of everyone big because he's currently hot shit when it comes to the teenage footballers in the world. I think he'd be better off not going to a really big club tbh.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If it won't be the correct career move for him, then why not? But then again, he's 16, and almost all the biggest clubs want him, he'll have stars in his eyes and move to one of them for sure. Funnily enough, young talent rapists Chelsea aren't going for him, not that he'd pick us anyway, he's be bonkers if he did.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think he should join City, they have a great academy that is assuming barca can't sign him. We can sign him after 2 seasons like we signed denis :lucho:

Home of Barca Fans