Martin Caceres

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
A GOD AMONGST MEN
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Martin+Caceres.jpg

W

woobie

C'mon, guys, as amusing as you may think the photo is, nudity on the forum is a no-no.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Has started every game but one for the team with the best defensive record in La Liga, that hasn't conceded a goal in 4 games. Yes Marcelino is probably the best defensive coach in La Liga, but when you are a starter for probably the best defense in the league, and one of the 5 best national teams in the world, what does it say?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Has started every game but one for the team with the best defensive record in La Liga, that hasn't conceded a goal in 4 games. Yes Marcelino is probably the best defensive coach in La Liga, but when you are a starter for probably the best defense in the league, and one of the 5 best national teams in the world, what does it say?

it shows that we signed him 2 years too early.

Hatem Ben Arfa

why do you like him so much? He is always liable to get a Red Card and leave his team in the brown stuff.

I liked him when I saw him at first but when I saw more of him, i noticed hes nothing more than a thug in the Ramos mould, but maybe worse.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
why do you like him so much? He is always liable to get a Red Card and leave his team in the brown stuff.

I liked him when I saw him at first but when I saw more of him, i noticed hes nothing more than a thug in the Ramos mould, but maybe worse.

You clearly haven't seen him waving the blaugrana flag

Home of Barca Fans