Marquinhos

XaviMessiGirl

It's official ACCORDING TO this article, why can't people use that word only when it's confirmed by the club... :angry:

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/ca...+Marquinhos-Psg:+è+fatta.+Arrivano+35+milioni

CdS says things are done when they're not all the time. Until it says "ufficiale" or you see something on Roma or PSG website it isn't done.

Though in this case I can't see it ending in any other way, because like others have said who else is going to pay 35m (we won't) & Roma would be stupid not to take that.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's saying his goodbye to Roma on twitter, just hoping for a last minute twist where he announces a move to Barca instead of PSG

Antimadridista1

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2 min

Confirmed: PSG paid Marquinhos 35m €, making him the 4th most expensive defender ever with Thuram

Newcomer

Oh, i thought Digne was a RB. Yeah well. R.I.P my post

^^ El Buitre.
Digne was bought as Maxwell is getting older (31-32) and we don't have any replacement. In a fisst time, Digne would be on the bench and if he takes his chance maybe he'll end up overtake Maxwell and be a starter.
I think we are looking for a midfielder right now and we'll end our transfer shopping (unless there is an exceptional opportunity).
I can understand you dislike PSG but you can still show some respect. PSG is not ruining anything, football was already fucked since a long time.
I see people complaining about the TS 's price tag (42M+7 bonus) but Rio Ferdinand cost more to United (long time ago).
For Cavani, yes, 64M is a lot but it was the only way to sign him (like Madrid did with Illaramendi and Isco) using the buy-out clause.
There is a reason why the richest clubs in history are also the biggest clubs. PSG aims to be a big club very fast so they have to spend fast.
To speak about FFP: i see a lot of people hoping for the FFP to apply to kick PSG out. But i wonder how clubs can have huge debts if before they were spending what they were earning. And i'm not speaking about MU whose debt was due to Glazer investment.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans