Marquinhos

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Are you serious? He joined Barca because we gave him and his family 40m as a signing bonus. Aint got nothing to do with love for the club.

He was being offered more by Perez to join Real Madrid though.

Neymar very much wanted to join Barcelona all along. I suspect Rosell and Nike brokered some sort of deal before the summer even started though and it was just getting Santos to agree to a deal.

Jadentheman

Are you serious? He joined Barca because we gave him and his family 40m as a signing bonus. Aint got nothing to do with love for the club.

40 million payed as installments over the course of his next five years.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Der Kaiser

He was being offered more by Perez to join Real Madrid though.

Neymar very much wanted to join Barcelona all along. I suspect Rosell and Nike brokered some sort of deal before the summer even started though and it was just getting Santos to agree to a deal.

That were rumours, nobody knows if the were actually trying to sign him or just trying to make Barca pay more. I dont get this "he wanted to join Barca" bullshit, hes being payed 40m just to come here, thats why.

L

Learo

We can get both nkoulou and kourt zouma for at most 30m and in the french league there many potential world class that we can get for peanut but it seems we never scout the french league since it is not as popular as the english league and if we want to sign goalkeepers we should look at the german league.madrid got varane for 10m,sevilla got kondogbia 4m,dortmund got aubameyang second highest goalscorer in the league for 13m.i think the french league is full of bargains and the price of their player is not inflated.

we have refused to look at the French league ever since we bought Yaya Toure for 9m in 2007. He was too good of a purchase, so we have decided to focus mainly on the overrated English league. Prepare for us to offer 30m for Agger soon. Our management is beyond ridiculous.

L

Learo

That's because there's no other good teams in Ligue 1.

wrong. thats because there is more money in the english league. Billionaires are buying up clubs left and right there. City didnt need 5 years to win the league anyway. thats a lie. and they have been crap in europe. Does that mean the english league is bad then?

Look at the Spanish league. No one has any money. The only way to compete with the corrupt English billionaire clubs is through russian and arab oil money and embezzlement. Its not like Spaniards choose to move to England because they want more sunshine.

Last edited:

Bertus

Marquinhos' transfer to psg is not confirmed at all at the moment.

Remember that cavani was announced to be presented in paris for weeks before it finally happened and since then nasser himself said how it was hard to finalize this transfer. Till the very end it was hard. Cavani's presentation was 2 hours and a half late because of napoli's president.

It could have gone wrong, and actually napoli's president wished for it to happen (he twitted that he didnt want to sell cavani) since he wanted to keep cavani. The problem was that there was a clause and that the PSG paid for it. Napoli's president had to sell him once the clause was paid and of course, once the player was ok to be transfered, and only the PSG accepted to pay that clause.

So it's not done. There's no deal at the moment. Nothing official, and when some people said marquinhos was in Paris on wednesday, it was a lie.

Last edited:

barca1899

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>OFFICIAL - <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23PSG&src=hash">#PSG</a> have signed Marquinhos from <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Roma&src=hash">#Roma</a> for €32M + €3M bonuses.</p>— Seleção Brasileira (@BrazilStats) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrazilStats/statuses/357844736867958784">July 18, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> There goes another CB option :banghead:

jklz

Any other 'real' sources? The @BrazilStats account has claimed a whole bunch of information that turned out to be false in the end and I can't find anything so far.

Bertus

Lequipe said many crappy things in the past you know even if this deal seems close, it's still NOT official.

So no, still nothing "official" so far.

F

Flavia

It's probably official, no other team would pay 35mi on a prospect with just one good season.

Home of Barca Fans