Marco Verratti

behindbrowneyes

Screen_Shot_2017-07-17_at_12.55.07_PM.png

These prices are too good to be true. Would take Coutinho and Jorginho if you could get them for the stated prices. 1 Coutinho + 1 Jorginho >> 1 Verratti

George_Costanza

Some of the prices are spot on, while others come close. Erikson as per transfer market price link is 40m but at least can add another 20 or 30m.

Silas

He also said: "Verratti? It's not our idea to lose a player to get him. We want to improve our squad with him and if we can we will."

BBZ8800

From Reddit: Verratti's agent Di Campli started following Bartomeu on twitter and also liked Bartomeu's post that welcomed Deulofeu

Trickykid

Knowing Levy and the state of EPL madness, Eriksen wouldn't go for much less than twice that - a number I wouldn't spend on him.

I honestly haven't got a clue who I'd go for at this point, as long as it isn't Paulinho. My only criteria (aside from footballing traits of course) is that said player should be reasonably young so that we in time can build a midfield around him and thus rejuvenate the team. Problem of course being that it would send the wrong message to our La Masia midfielders, and the obvious fact that there just aren't many attainable young midfielders who possess the attributes I feel we so obviously need; namely being able to hold possession under pressure, tenaciousness and creativity. It's a tall order really, perhaps impossibly tall...

Home of Barca Fans