Marco Verratti

Zincubus

Banned
I agree that the board isn't always the brightest when it comes to transfers. But this is a level of stupid that they aren't even on.
Tell me - why would PSG sell Verratti if they got Neymar? There is less a chance than there is now (which is zero %).

Well we want Verratti and they want Neymar ....thing is Neymar is valued about 120 million more than Verratti .

Exchange players ( granted a very rare occurance ) and we get 120 million cash as well to put towards the cash warchest .
Sell Rakitic / Rafinha and Arda and then buy Dembele and Mbappe

:)

Well we want Verratti and they want Neymar ....thing is Neymar is valued about 120 million more than Verratti .

Exchange players ( granted a very rare occurance ) and we get 120 million cash as well to put towards the cash warchest .

The odds of this happening is the same as me having sex with Margot Robbie.

springfield

They want to win the CL and that's why Verratti can't leave because he is one of their best players. And Neymar is not valued 120M more than Verratti. His release clause is 220M, has nothing to do with his value.

Lutece FC

Di Campli is gonna be fired according L'Equipe :neymar:

Marco wants to extend his contract with Paris.

He really seems to like his prison.

YodaMaster

According to l'Équipe, Verratti wants to extend his contract with PSG and PSG's board is ok at one condition: Verratti has to get rid of Di Campli.

If Verratti in fact fires his agent it'd probably mean end of hope for Barça.
We have to move on now. I am a big fan of Verratti but that dude is not reliable at all. He says something one day and then says the complete opposite the next day.
I know he's the best option for our midfield but the Barça train comes once in a career, if you miss it then screw you there shouldn't be second chance. Next year he'll be 26 years of age.

Let's try Alena, let's buy that Toreira dude. Let's move on if there aren't positive signs in the next few days.

Ronaldinho10

I agree that the board isn't always the brightest when it comes to transfers. But this is a level of stupid that they aren't even on.
Tell me - why would PSG sell Verratti if they got Neymar? There is less a chance than there is now (which is zero %).

Clearly he wasnt thinking straight when he made that post. There is no chance of psg releasing verrati let alone us succeding in getting mbappe and dembele even with 222m that would be paid for neymar (which will never happen ofcourse.

Lutece FC

According to l'Équipe, Verratti wants to extend his contract with PSG and PSG's board is ok at one condition: Verratti has to get rid of Di Campli.

If Verratti in fact fires his agent it'd probably mean end of hope for Barça.
We have to move on now. I am a big fan of Verratti but that dude is not reliable at all. He says something one day and then says the complete opposite the next day.
I know he's the best option for our midfield but the Barça train comes once in a career, if you miss it then screw you there shouldn't be second chance. Next year he'll be 26 years of age.

Let's try Alena, let's buy that Toreira dude. Let's move on if there aren't positive signs in the next few days.
What a beautiful lie. He didn't say anything except during his interview in the Camp des Loges after coming back from holidays. His agent talked. Not him.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

What a beautiful lie. He didn't say anything except his interview in the Camp des Loges after coming back from holidays. His agent talked.

Do you think the agent is forcing his happy client to leave? His agent won't start chit without consulting his player and knowing his player desire to leave. Maybe they both miscalculate and now one has to take the blame. Of course it will be the agent not Verratti.

fergus90

It would be nice for him to play for Barca, but the season doesn't depend on him. For as bad as we were we took the title to the wire and minus some baffling line ups and rotation at key points we would of won it again. If he wants to stay at PSG then all the best to him however I don't think he'll ever win a champions league there personally.

behindbrowneyes

People here claimed Verratti is on 6M/year. If I was him, renew my contract 3 times in 4 years (?) being the superstar in my team and only receive 6M I would fire my incompetent agent too.

YodaMaster

What a beautiful lie. He didn't say anything except during his interview in the Camp des Loges after coming back from holidays. His agent talked. Not him.

Oh really ?
He did let everybody know that he wants to go to Barcelona. EVERYBODY!
Why would all members of Barcelona board come out and say in public "Verratti wants to join the club" ? And why didn't the player deny it ?
Verratti appeared on the cover of spanish papers with a MD paper in his hands and a big smile on his face.

He did want to join Barcelona the whole France knows it. It ain't a secret anymore. He just doesn't have the gut to admit it and now he wants to make everyone believe it's his agent's fault. Well he let his agent talk shit about PSG the whole summer and he actually contributed too.
All I see is a irresponsible little kid. It's time for him to grow up.

He is a fantastic football player but he seems to be an unreliable person.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

Oh really ?
He did let everybody know that he wants to go to Barcelona. EVERYBODY!
Why would all members of Barcelona board come out and say in public "Verratti wants to join the club" ? And why didn't the player deny it ?
Verratti appeared on the cover of spanish papers with a MD paper in his hands and a big smile on his face.

He did want to join Barcelona the whole France knows it. It ain't a secret anymore. He just doesn't have the gut to admit it and now he wants to make everyone believe it's his agent's fault. Well he let his agent talk shit about PSG the whole summer and he actually contributed too.
All I see is a irresponsible little kid. It's time for him to grow up.

He is a fantastic football player but he seems to be an unreliable person.
Really ? Do you really believe the phoshoped cover of MD ?

I thought you were serious ... HE NEVER SAID PUBLICLY THAN HE WANTS TO JOIN BARCA. That's the fact. Barca board can talk, only facts count.
His agent is gonna be fired acording L'Equipe.

Lutece FC

People here claimed Verratti is on 6M/year. If I was him, renew my contract 3 times in 4 years (?) being the superstar in my team and only receive 6M I would fire my incompetent agent too.

That's true. But when he came, he won less than 1 M€/year in Pescara. His next contract will be a 10 M€/year. He will be in the top 5 of salary in the club.

Home of Barca Fans