Marco Verratti

xXKonan

There got to be one player who can add quality right away.

Surely there is ONE player in the World that is somewhat attainable if we try hard enough?

What absolutely sucks is that not only did Thiago leave, wd didn't use the money we received to sign Isco who moved in the same window.

Then obviously missed out on Kroos too.

But surely there must be one not named Paulinho? Paulinho doesn't even make fucking sense when Rakitic and Gomes is there to play a similar position and do a similar job
I wish they would give up on Paulinho already. He's not some once in a generation talent that would lead us to the promised land or some shit.

God Serena

I would trade Rakitic and Gomes + cashfor Verratti in a fucking hearbeat. Gomes actually makes us worse and Rakitic is the shining definition of an average midfielder.

Icarium

Lifestealer
img_dmalia_20170717-001930_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_mddia_cas_ara_170717_001_1.jpg

MD says Rakitic and Gomes could enter the operation to try and get Verratti.

What a coincidence just after someone mentioned that deal in Barcaforum. I swear everything we say here ends up somehow in MD or SPORT.

Albo

Enough with this. Forget Verratti, no point whatsoever to trade our second best midfielder +65m for a good midfielder but also injury prone one. I'd rather have Paulinho for 30m.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Enough with this. Forget Verratti, no point whatsoever to trade our second best midfielder +65m for a good midfielder but also injury prone one. I'd rather have Paulinho for 30m.

I don't know. It would be an opportunity presented to youngsters!

Busi, Verratti, Iniesta, Sergi Roberto, Alena and Denis Suarez/Rafinha should be fine

behindbrowneyes

I wonder why no club seems to be after Jorginho. You can compare his style to Xavi and Pirlo and Napoli plays a very similar style to our ideal. He is Brazilian but has an Italian passport so he needs no non-EU-spot. Should sound perfect for our board.

Home of Barca Fans