Marcelo

F

Flavia

He punched lavezzi for no reason. At least to me. I saw an involuntary movement by lavezzi, then marcelo punched him, and lavezzi lost his mind. Both really wrong. I wish mano used adriano more, marcelo is the kind of player that can lose a match, when losing his temper. He confessed he lost his head, when leaving the field.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Only at a club like RM is it difficult to assess who the biggest mental patient in the squad is...I can't recall a side ever that had more players that would benefit from a lobotomy

XaviMessiGirl

Lavezzi :wub: He should have kicked his ass some more tbh... and this is coming from someone who normally doesn't condone violence. Guys like him and Pepe need to be put in their place.

El Gato

Villarato!
Supercopa_Real_Madrid-Barcelona.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
Winning even a meaningless trophy in front of their crowd and against the best team of previous seasons is surely a reason to celebrate.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Come on, if we had won we would be celebrating too, funny how when we lose it's meaningless but when we win we gladly accept it :lol:

Kinda sounds like one of the things we condemn Mou for tbh.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
What my boy timmy is simply trying to say is that someone has at some point called this a "meaningless trophy" and the celebrations by Madrid clearly show that they are excited by the win.

He's not saying he personally believes it to be a meaningless trophy and i'm sure he would have liked to see Barca win it regardless of the opponent.

Home of Barca Fans