Marc Bartra

F

Flavia

10424449_654935807910777_1181063195_n.jpg

duckface... :facepalm:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
100 rumors every day about half of the team leaving, players like Leo and Neymar being under such immense pressure because of the world cup and Marc is just chilling around with his girlfriend taking stupid picturres. That is great.

ebieymjunior

I wish that he would bulk up a little (or a lot) and that he and Montoya would work on strength and fitness with Lucho before the preseason and start on beast mode.

Zangash

Banned
100 rumors every day about half of the team leaving, players like Leo and Neymar being under such immense pressure because of the world cup and Marc is just chilling around with his girlfriend taking stupid picturres. That is great.

And Pique flew to LA right after losing La Liga to hang/bang with Shakira.

I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not, but I really hope you were.

L

linetty

Portuguese club Porto last week sounded out Barcelona on centre back Marc Bartra (23). The Catalan defender is not for sale. [md]

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
And Pique flew to LA right after losing La Liga to hang/bang with Shakira.

I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not, but I really hope you were.

I did not want to criticize him. Just wanted to point out how different some of the players' situations are right now.
I'm glad Marc has some nice holidays. He had a very rough season finale. The Copa game and sitting on the bench vs Atletico when he should have played.

Home of Barca Fans