Marc Bartra

Barcilliant

Batra deserves to be starting cb next season along Pique. Lets see how he goes. I believe he will become a world class cb but it will take 2 years.

CatalinR10

yes , he has potential to be a beast cb but he's not one yet, and we need someone who is in order to have bigger chances at dem throphies.

DinhoR10

yes , he has potential to be a beast cb but he's not one yet, and we need someone who is in order to have bigger chances at dem throphies.

He can basically do everything Masch can defense wise but him alongside Pique would probably half the set piece goals we concede. Theres a big difference between having Pique and Busi alone and having Bartra in to cover the striker that Cesc always ends up marking.

CatalinR10

He can basically do everything Masch can defense wise but him alongside Pique would probably half the set piece goals we concede. Theres a big difference between having Pique and Busi alone and having Bartra in to cover the striker that Cesc always ends up marking.
bartra is not even close as good as masche at dem sliding tackles.

i would chose masche instead of bartra in every important game if i would have to but that's just me. Sucks that he isn't taller tho'.

DinhoR10

bartra is not even close as good as masche at dem sliding tackles.

i would chose masche instead of bartra in every important game if i would have to but that's just me. Sucks that he isn't taller tho'.

Really? You wouldn't have rathered Bartra instead of Masch on that corner that lost us the league against atletico? Or atleast on instead of Alves or something. Although I can't say I've ever actually seen Bartra do a sliding tackle, but I guess that's cause he just wraps his legs around attackers and steals the ball without needing to :lol:

CatalinR10

Really? You wouldn't have rathered Bartra instead of Masch on that corner that lost us the league against atletico? Or atleast on instead of Alves or something. Although I can't say I've ever actually seen Bartra do a sliding tackle, but I guess that's cause he just wraps his legs around attackers and steals the ball without needing to :lol:

I could say the same when bale passed bartra like he wasn't even there, to score the cup winner. Masche would have just thrown him in the stands. Just because bartra is on the field that doesn't mean that we can't concede from corners and there's no guarantees that we wouldn't in that game. Sucks for that corner but masche was actually a beast with passion in that game , he was superb. It's no wonders he got motm in the motm thread. We will compete for the biggest throphies against the best players and we need the best we can get at Cb. We can't do it with Bartra as a starting CB , at least not yet.

DinhoR10

I could say the same when bale passed bartra like he wasn't even there, to score the cup winner. Masche would have just thrown him in the stands. Just because bartra is on the field that doesn't mean that we can't concede from corners and there's no guarantees that we wouldn't in that game. Sucks for that corner but masche was actually a beast with passion in that game , he was superb. It's no wonders he got motm in the motm thread. We will compete for the biggest throphies against the best players and we need the best we can get at Cb. We can't do it with Bartra as a starting CB , at least not yet.

And I can easily say that Bartra was the only reason we were even in that game up til that point. Cause Masch didnt stop Di Maria for the first goal and didnt equalize like Bartra did. And I never said Bartra would stop us from conceding but would we concede less? Of course we would. Masch is great but we concede the most goals from set pieces in La Liga and that needs to be fixed.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
You do remember the man was awaiting a fitness result till the last minute and probably carrying an injury as well. Plus it was a weak ass finish from Bale, Pinto should have saved it

You do remember the man was awaiting a fitness result till the last minute and probably carrying an injury as well. Plus it was a weak ass finish from Bale, Pinto should have saved it
That lame-ass defending against Bale will haunt me forever, Had it been Masch then bye,bye Bale.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
That lame-ass defending against Bale will haunt me forever, Had it been Masch then bye,bye Bale.

He tried to push Bale out but the injury and 1 step advantage Bale had over him was too much. Think of it as a learining expereince for Bartra

Home of Barca Fans