Marc Bartra

Icarium

Lifestealer
Rotations mostly. He will play 90 min in CL i think. If he does not lucho does not trust bartra as simple as that.

Lomar1o

i do not want bartra to leave. i may be wrong but i have high hopes for him. he's what's left from puyol in our defence.

Zangash

Banned
Seeing Montoya get the chance to prove himself in such a tough fixture takes a lot of the sting out of seeing Bartra not on the match squad, but seriously, Masche as CB again? We have four HEALTHY CBs and Mascherano is still somehow starting?

Paganinisrvnge

It's disappointing that he just doesn't get a chance. I was really hoping to see Mascherano at DM to rest Busquets too. Who knows if that'll happen.

Alarcón

I think it's clear that Lucho doesn't really rate him. For better or worse. Wouldn't be surprised if he's 5th choice tbh.

No, it's not clear at all. This was the 3rd game we had this season. If he's still in the same situation in a couple of months then you can talk about clear

Zangash

Banned
I see literally zero reason for him to be here if Mascherano is still going to be the go to RCB when Pique isn't playing.

Hopefully he'll play in midweek but I'm pretty sure that shit aint happening, so... whatever.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's still early days, but im wondering what happens to him when Vermaelen is back....... Especially since it looks like Masch may still play a lot at the CB position.

Lets see what happens though. Would be very interesting to see how this pans out.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I really thought he would be a starting CB with Mathieu after the crappy pre season of Pique. And mascherano would be the second choice on the Dm position. Now it seems he 4th or 5th choice.

Home of Barca Fans