Marc Bartra

SeloBarca

Thats not the case at all. The reason that Mascherano has in the past and probably will continue to step out from the back is nothing to do with him 'no awareness of whats going on behind him'.

You should backtrack his games and watch his defence skills when opponents go on the wings. Hes only watching that player and has no clue that there are 2-3 defenders behind him moving away from him into clear positions. Conceded alot of goals becouse of it.

I have even posted pictures and vids with it in the past.

Irish_Cules

Pretty good game by Bartra yesterday. There were still a couple of occasions where he was too eager to close down his man and left huge spaces behind him. This is great when he wins the ball but when the attacker holds him off and moves the ball on there's space to be exploited if the attackers have their wits about them. Perhaps Lucho is encouraging the defenders to rush out though cause I saw Pique do the same thing as well yesterday.

barcanuck

Pretty good game by Bartra yesterday. There were still a couple of occasions where he was too eager to close down his man and left huge spaces behind him. This is great when he wins the ball but when the attacker holds him off and moves the ball on there's space to be exploited if the attackers have their wits about them. Perhaps Lucho is encouraging the defenders to rush out though cause I saw Pique do the same thing as well yesterday.

Good point, I noticed the big counter attacks happened when Bart and Piq rushed up too high. I really don't like them together as they both have the same tendancy. Mathieu really needs to play the left side in the big games as he is the safest and fastest.

I

instinct

I'll do the dirty work for you guys.

- He should just leave for his own sake

- Lucho is clueless

- Lucho sticks to Mascherano as CB. We won't win anything.

- Why didn't we sign Benatia?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'll do the dirty work for you guys.

- He should just leave for his own sake

- Lucho is clueless

- Lucho sticks to Mascherano as CB. We won't win anything.

- Why didn't we sign Benatia?

He should leave if it persists this way. I don't see why he should stick around for his own sake, but its a long season and this is just the start of it. So we should just take the backseat and watch out how it goes.

Sunny Mir

Come on guy.We have 5 games in the space of 2 weeks.He will get his chance.I am pretty sure he will start in 2 of the 5 games.

FC B

I doubt he will be allowed to leave with the transfer ban prospect ahead.
Werid shit for me Lucho still counts on Masche as one of the first choices for the CB position.
I really hoped Masche will sub Busi as a DM and only be used as a CB scarcely.

barcanuck

Meltdown that he isn't going to start ? Pique was better than him last game and Masche and Matieu both rested. Rotations rotations ..

Home of Barca Fans